Fat Scylla sv by freemax

Status
Not open for further replies.

QcVaper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 17, 2017
Canada/Quebec
So,i've checked all over youtube a couple times and haven't seen a single review for this little beast. This is not a paid promotion or anything just my 2 cents and my thoughts about this tank.

YXEZZl5.jpg
VhbXPBk.jpg

This tank comes with a .25 and a .5 coil with the first being preinstalled.
Packaging comes with the usual (replacement o-rings,glass tube and 2nd coil)
Freemax offers a multitude of coils possibilities which are showned in the box's picture which i found nice and offers quite a few options for anyone,including some tc coils.
It's a top fill design with a 510 drip tip,4.5 ml capacity and pretty nice airflow.
Freemax offers a smaller version of the same tank (basically the scylla sv)
Flavor wise i'm more of a fruity kind of guy and every juice i've tried in this tank (using both coils) were absolutely delicious ! it's not a cloud maker by all means but offers a decent middle ground between the 2.

I'm in canada so price may be well different depending on where you are in the world,but to my knowledge it's a pretty average price (30-50$ i lost the receipt so no exact pricing). In my personnal opinion i like smok's refill method the most but this one's still pretty easy + the fact you can get alot of different coils for it makes it very versatile. For it's flavor capabilities alone this one is an easy 8/10, reason being i hate screwing top fill (though the holes are pretty big and fit anything) and the 2nd point is the fact i had trouble removing the bottom part once and ended up moving the slider beyong it's stopper witch took me a good 10 mins to replace and the stopper ended up on the other side though that's minor and didn't affect the vaping at all.

Overall excellent tank and recommend for beginners looking for either a first sub 0hm or a good all day vape experience.

Any questions are welcomed and i'll try to answer them as best i can.

QcVaper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 17, 2017
Canada/Quebec
Allo je vien d achter cette tank et elle
Coule par le
Bas du brûleur ... ou les
Prise d’air dans le bas , sA ce remplis de jus . Est ce normal?
Non, aucune tank ne coule normalement, malheureusement une fuite peut etre causer par plusieurs facteurs. Je te suggère de faire un intro dans le forum des nouveau afin que qq t'aide (en anglais bien sur).

• Agree
Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread