Contest Winner!

Scottitude

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 18, 2010
    Metro Detroit
    scottitude.net
    The original put Joy Division on the map and while I, like legions of other fans of post-punk music cranked it up to 11 every time it came on the radio, I never really appreciated the ironic, upbeat arrangement for such dismal, dreary, lyrics about a hopelessly lost relationship.

Johnny Indovina (Human Drama) slowed it down considerably and turned into a sad, mournful dirge building into a chaotic crescendo befitting the woeful emotion of Ian Curtis' lyrics.

Enjoy. Or don't. Your call.

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 17, 2013
    Arvada, CO
    The original put Joy Division on the map and while I, like legions of other fans of post-punk music cranked it up to 11 every time it came on the radio, I never really appreciated the ironic, upbeat arrangement for such dismal, dreary, lyrics about a hopelessly lost relationship.

Johnny Indovina (Human Drama) slowed it down considerably and turned into a sad, mournful dirge building into a chaotic crescendo befitting the woeful emotion of Ian Curtis' lyrics.

Enjoy. Or don't. Your call.

Man that's so good! Thank you for sharing (makes note to buy)

Reactions: Kent Brooks

somdcomputerguy

vaper dedicato
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
    I was going to post that Creep cover that was posted in this thread already. :| I have several other Creep covers and several Hallelujah covers as well that I continue to re-listen to.. :|

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread