Favorite custard???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Breece

Oct 8, 2016
Charlie Noble custard is pretty good but the best custard I've tried, in fact the best flavor I've ever had out of maybe a hundred I've tried, is Clockwerks Custard from vaping.watch. It's a proper "British custard" . I don't want caramel, I don't want cinnamon, I want pure custard and this is it. Read the reviews. It was $18 when I last bought it now I see its 11.99 so I'm going to buy it again. If anyone has tried it and says they've had a better pure custard say it here and say it now or it hasn't happened lol :D
FYI approach VapingWatch No Frill line of juices with caution, I didn't like the three I tried.
Wow, I ordered and received it last week and it's amazing. I didn't even steep it and it's yummy. Thanks. I'll buy it again for sure.

Reactions: David Wolf

Acemyles2.5i

Verified Member
Sep 25, 2016
Florida
I wasnt fond of clockwerks custard, but taste is subjective, i will say their customer service is far and beyond amazing, tmaxxx replied to all my questions within a few hours personally. I do have to suggest Bryces vanilla creme pudding, i received it two days ago and its pretty spot on. I bought his vanilla creme custard as well but im letting it steep a little since it was just bottled on 02/12

Reactions: David Wolf

David Wolf

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2014
Charlotte, NC
I wasnt fond of clockwerks custard, but taste is subjective, i will say their customer service is far and beyond amazing, tmaxxx replied to all my questions within a few hours personally. I do have to suggest Bryces vanilla creme pudding, i received it two days ago and its pretty spot on. I bought his vanilla creme custard as well but im letting it steep a little since it was just bottled on 02/12
So let us know how you like Bryces Custard, since you've tried Clockwerks your comparison will be interesting!

Acemyles2.5i

Verified Member
Sep 25, 2016
Florida
Bryces vanilla pudding was awesome, i also had a small sample of strawberry pudding which was pretty good as well, although it was more strawberry than anything. I just now got to the custard and its a little creamier to me than clockwerks custard, but it is very very similar in taste to it, which isnt for me but if you like clockwerks i think you would enjoy bryces quite a bit. I will add that Bryces vanilla and strawberry pudding flavors seemed to gunk up my coils pretty quickly. I usually change coils about once a week (triton mini with 1.8 bvc) and with this it was about every three days. But honestly i havent found anything to top Daft spunk as of yet for me.

Breece

Oct 8, 2016
Bryces vanilla pudding was awesome, i also had a small sample of strawberry pudding which was pretty good as well, although it was more strawberry than anything. I just now got to the custard and its a little creamier to me than clockwerks custard, but it is very very similar in taste to it, which isnt for me but if you like clockwerks i think you would enjoy bryces quite a bit. I will add that Bryces vanilla and strawberry pudding flavors seemed to gunk up my coils pretty quickly. I usually change coils about once a week (triton mini with 1.8 bvc) and with this it was about every three days. But honestly i havent found anything to top Daft spunk as of yet for me.

Breece

Oct 8, 2016
Thanks everyone. Grants is never selling. I've looked on their site for over a month and still nothing. Now, I have to try it. Lol. As far as bryces I do love his vanilla but yes it's a coil clogging juice for sure. I've recently tried Charlie's custard and it's pretty good and also gremlins. They have them in sample sizes on www.vapesupersaver.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread