Not open for further replies.

Rin13

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2011
Ohio
www.youtube.com
Nickoticket's "Custards Last Stand" has come out on top in many "Best Custard" shootout's here on ECF and Nickoticket has said it will release the recipe for it as soon as current stock is sold out .
I wouldn't hold my breath on that one...

Rin13

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2011
Ohio
www.youtube.com
CLS has its fan base for sure but it also has as many that do not like it. Most of time it came 'out on top' that was just due to massive participation by his followers.
I think maybe my statement was misunderstood. I meant that I wouldn't hold my breath on them releasing their recipes. In another post they pretty much said they weren't going to do it because they already threw out all of the excess product. Their condition was "if" they sold all their product then they would share their recipe... and they didn't so... SOL

Buzzed Vaper

Unregistered Supplier
Feb 4, 2017
www.vapebee.com
I'm new to custard after being mainly addicted to coffee vape juice, and have only tried Charlie Noble custard and Bryces custard. Any other suggestions?
I just picked up some OR33 (newish local brand, not affiliated at all) from a local B&M shop: Summit, vanilla custard with maple and brown sugar. It's fantastic, tastes like breakfast desert.

Reactions: chanelvaps

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
Northern NJ native , Coastal NC now.
I wouldn't hold my breath on that one...

Yeah , after all the money that company has made and the loyal fans that are responsible for making him successful , to not release them would be such a disgrace imo . I know he sold the rights to a select few which i understand but step up and show us something for God's sake.

The guy really made it sound like he would show his appreciation back to the community , so many bought juice they couldn't really afford even at the discounted prices and he disappears . Others may not agree but i don't care , i think it's pathetic.

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
Yeah , after all the money that company has made and the loyal fans that are responsible for making him successful , to not release them would be such a disgrace imo . I know he sold the rights to a select few which i understand but step up and show us something for God's sake.

The guy really made it sound like he would show his appreciation back to the community , so many bought juice they couldn't really afford even at the discounted prices and he disappears . Others may not agree but i don't care , i think it's pathetic.
I think anyone was foolish to have bought into that "I am here for all of my friends, late at night, only me and my pipettes, mixing because I love you guys' thing he spewed. He was/is an opportunist that played people.

Rin13

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2011
Ohio
www.youtube.com

I agree. I mean, if you're not going to use a recipe anymore/sell the eliquid anymore, I don't see why it can't be disclosed. Otherwise, it's sitting locked away for no reason. I personally never liked their eliquid but plenty of people did... and it's a slap in the face to them... Even though they don't seem to mind/see it that way.

Lacit1707

ECF Veteran
Nov 12, 2014
CT
regarding Nicoticket, yea, knew he would never release them.... personally, i bought a ton of their liquids and a ton when the going out of business came around and i must say, most of the liquids i do not like. there are a few i love but their custard was just ok imo...

im not a huge custard guy but i preferred Charlie Nobles custard....

Reactions: Kent Brooks

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
I bought NT when I first joined the forum and his ads assaulted me like a mac truck. Bought CLS and Beetleguese. Hated both. They turned a very dark syrupy color within months.
My fav custards right now are probably The Refuge Custard Fushion and Cyclops Collosus. I have tried many many many......

Reactions: Kent Brooks

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
I think anyone was foolish to have bought into that "I am here for all of my friends, late at night, only me and my pipettes, mixing because I love you guys' thing he spewed. He was/is an opportunist that played people.

Agree 100% but a lot of people bought into it , the guy admitted throwing out 15,000 bottles of juice he couldn't sell (according to him) , if thats true what a disgrace .

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
I agree. I mean, if you're not going to use a recipe anymore/sell the eliquid anymore, I don't see why it can't be disclosed. Otherwise, it's sitting locked away for no reason. I personally never liked their eliquid but plenty of people did... and it's a slap in the face to them... Even though they don't seem to mind/see it that way.

I agree Rin , thanks for your comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread