The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Favorite Dessert Liquids?

Discussion in 'General E-Liquid Discussion' started by Vapemesilly, Dec 10, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Vapemesilly

Vapemesilly Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 21, 2017
    Nevada
    I've done a couple of searches here and cannot find any threads on dessert flavors that aren't years old, so............

What's your favorite dessert liquid, and I don't really care about DIY since I don't do DIY.

Chime in.

2. vaper1960

vaper1960 Moved On ECF Veteran

Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    No specific brands (and some are DIY mixed with pre-made) First I got into custards (and mixed with different fruits) Thought they were great then I just burned out on custards. Now I like bakery (also mixed with fruits) I also love french toast and apple pie (both needed a small bit of cinnamon but not everyone likes that) Still sort of like lemon custard I guess. Haven't tried anything with chocolate but sure I might like it. Most custards I tried had too much vanilla, but there was one with bourbon and caramel I liked the best. Not actually a desert (and actually not really a tobacco either) but I mix RY4 with several things for the caramel vanilla boost. Tried pumpkin pie but quickly got tired of the spices. It's funny how my tastes change after awhile.

3. chanelvaps

chanelvaps ECF Guru ECF Veteran Verified Member

Oct 3, 2013
    Burbank CAlifornia
    Bakery liquids are my fav. I DIY but for the last year have been too lazy.
    I will tell you what is currently in my stash/on my desk
    Stash-PB&J, Stash Dark Star
    Micro-Brew Grumpy Old B A S T... you get it (ECF will remove the word anyway)
    Infamous Tough Cookie
    Skippermilk Pie
    80V Honey Mellow
    Dinner Lady Lemon Tart

4. chanelvaps

chanelvaps ECF Guru ECF Veteran Verified Member

Oct 3, 2013
    Burbank CAlifornia
    Also really loving some of the Psquids (spelling?) Apple Fritter and Crispies

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.