Favorite Disposables

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeannest

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2010
New York
Njoy disposables are really awesome, but expensive. I fell off the wagon with ecigs because i feared device failure so much that I used to carry a pack a regular smokes in the bottom of my purse just in case (a recipe for disaster). I think it's a good investment to have a few disposables in your purse or ecig case to feel secure in case you run out of juice or your battery goes dead. It could save you a disaster!

Last edited:

Wartorn371

Oct 3, 2014
Fort Smith, AR
Njoy disposables are really awesome, but expensive. I fell off the wagon with ecigs because i feared device failure so much that I used to carry a pack a regular smokes in the bottom of my purse just in case (a recipe for disaster). I think it's a good investment to have a few disposables in your purse or ecig case to feel secure in case you run out of juice or your battery goes dead. It could save you a disaster!

Thanks for the reply. I did try an njoy months ago and wasn't really impressed but at that time I wasn't really trying to wean myself from cigarettes as a whole either. It didn't have enough draw for me. I think I might try one now to figure it out. I like the idea of having the disposable cartridges and think they are a bit better in quality and draw and that's just comparing the same brand but the dose of nicotine also gives me a nice kick as well b/c I have been able to drop from 24mg-36mg down to 6mg-12mg.

Ragman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 19, 2009
Hamlin, New York, USA
Is a rechargeable ecig really a disposable? All the ecigs mentioned in this thread are rechargeable. I thought disposables couldnt be recharged,

They need to come up with a new name for these rechargeable cigalikes.

That being said, I tried the vuse and there was some kind of harsh throat hit that turned me off big time. I tried to refill with my own juice but the cap was a ..... to get off.

Still looking for an auto which is a 401 size (MarkTen is one) that hits like the old 510's used to.

milescadre

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2014
Cincinnati, Ohio, USA
I think its still kosher because the carts are disposable, IE not meant to be refilled and reused.

That being said, I've taken up the Fin kits, I cleaned out 2 carts it came with usin spirits and whatnot, the cartos perform VERY well for the cost. So well that I invested in the platinum kit which has the pcc with it (it was 19.97 at my local walmart!)

So once it charges, well see if the platnium kit works as well as the starer kit, but otherwise I been happy and impressed with it vs say eroll, mark10, and a few others. I'd love to try vuse, but I cant clean and refill the carts for it =(

fyi, 0 nic user here. which is my delima ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread