Favorite E-liquid...Just one

Status
Not open for further replies.

NOIS29

Verified Member
Jan 4, 2011
Washington, DC
Amaretto Stone Sour---TV

I got some 2 weeks ago and it tastes like a lemon air freshener sprayed directly in my mouth... I've tried to let it steep and come back to it but I keep getting disappointed. Do you think I got a bad batch? I love the taste of the drink...

Anyways, my fave is TastyFinger from TV... my all day vape.

Elendil

Assclown Exterminator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2009
IL USA
I got some 2 weeks ago and it tastes like a lemon air freshener sprayed directly in my mouth... I've tried to let it steep and come back to it but I keep getting disappointed. Do you think I got a bad batch? I love the taste of the drink...

Anyways, my fave is TastyFinger from TV... my all day vape.

I doubt it is a bad batch. I really like the drink as well. It could be the voltage you are vaping it at. I use a 510 carto in an AFS @ 4.8v on my Provari and it is pretty damn good.

NOIS29

Verified Member
Jan 4, 2011
Washington, DC
I doubt it is a bad batch. I really like the drink as well. It could be the voltage you are vaping it at. I use a 510 carto in an AFS @ 4.8v on my Provari and it is pretty damn good.

I talked to Geoff through his website's live chat and we got down to the bottom of it. There was visible separation of liquids floating around in both my high nic and doubler bottles. Which means that there was way too much citrus mixed in, and the blending alcohol could not dissolve all of the essential oil. Which explains why it was way overpowering. He got on the horn to his mixers and has a new batch on the way to me :)

Fullback32

ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2010
Colorado Springs
Polar Bear Menthol from Nicotine Nirvana is my favorite.

I vape several different flavors, but this is my regular vape. I've tried menthols from several different vendors and I have not found one yet that can match it. Strong menthol flavor without being sweet, not "minty", excellent vapor volume, "just right" throat hit.

No other vendor can touch this stuff.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread