Favorite Fruit Flavor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

julesb

Feb 16, 2013
Dallas, Texas
Do you have an all day vape fruit flavor? What are the different fruit flavors in the e-juice? What is the name?

I have seen a couple of posts asking what the fav liquid is, but the answers don't seem to have the fruits that are in it. And I don't think I can search 300+ liquids to find out what flavors they are!! If you could include that, I would be very grateful!

I have purchased at least 10 different juices the past couple of months, and each one I try seems to be worse than the last. And they have high reviews! Ugh. I just need a new ADV and I am coming to a brick wall finding something!

Reactions: stols001

NatashaTMT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2018
Nashville, TN
Do you have an all day vape fruit flavor? What are the different fruit flavors in the e-juice? What is the name?

I have seen a couple of posts asking what the fav liquid is, but the answers don't seem to have the fruits that are in it. And I don't think I can search 300+ liquids to find out what flavors they are!! If you could include that, I would be very grateful!

I have purchased at least 10 different juices the past couple of months, and each one I try seems to be worse than the last. And they have high reviews! Ugh. I just need a new ADV and I am coming to a brick wall finding something!
Before I started DIY I enjoyed...
Naked 100 and especially Amazing Mango which contains peach & mango.
I also liked Aqua Flow which contains pineapple, guava & mango.
Om Vape Blue Raspberry isn’t bad. It contains raspberries & 1+ other berries, maybe blueberry, and perhaps a bit of lemon.
Hope this helps!

Edwin Betz

ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2018
Dayton, Ohio. USA
I like Papa Smurf from Central Vapors. Can't tell you exactly what fruits are in it but I think it's awesome. Been hooked on it for a while now. You can get it up to 24mg nicotine and extra flavor for no extra charge. Here is the link

Cheap E Juice and Best Vape Deals from $1.79 - Central Vapors

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
My all time fav is Vacation by Stash
Reprise Line
second (these days anyway, can change at any time
Vega by Savage
Vega - Savage E Liquid I Vape Juice I Breazy.com
the reviews do not mention the blood orange taste. I can taste that very well. I have had other Coconut Mango juices but not like this. The blood orange makes it SING!

Myk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2009
IL, USA
Mine are DIY and some depend on what's coming ripe in my yard. It's interesting pitting cherries or pressing apples or making plum jam and getting that smell embeded in your nose and vaping it at the same time.

My cherry vapor company closed. I do have an all the time cherry vape but it's called Cherry Cough Syrup if that gives you a clue for the type of cherry it is. It's not like fresh picked.

Inawera Two Apples is the apple I've finally found strong enough to taste

I'm working on a plum, I have a few months.

Strawberry Peach, Orange Nougat (that's a candy but with fruit) are others. Orange comes into play for a lot of flavors. I have a watermelon that is very complicated but good.
A watermelon from the now gone business was the flavor of my accidental night without a cigarette. I know there are good watermelons out there commercially.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I don't buy commercial liquids a lot, but I won a Freedom Smoke USA juice that was fantastic, rasberry coco. It really didn't taste overflavored even after DIY (and they do offer more flavoring if you want it). Those are the only eliquid company I've used. I found their prices reasonable, and their juice to be on the "natural" side for fruits (which I like) and i liked this one a lot, enough that I will buy 120 mls next tine I'm nearby. Their juices are reasonably priced and I think they do many flavors well, but fruits certainly,.

Since DIY, I've enjoyed boysenberry flavoring, FA forestfruit (it's a nice "rounded" berry type flavor, mango not stop all day long (I have a couple different juices) etc.

Best of luck finding something you enjoy!

Anna

EverythingEvil

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 26, 2014
Grand Junction, Co
I generally buy my e juice locally or DIY my own. My daily vape is generally strawberry cheesecake/strawberry milkshake or Orange Cream. I had good luck with both of these flavors from The Vapor Room they are on the expensive side but their juice is pretty good. Horchata is also amazing if you like vanilla/cinnamon

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
element-all-Fs_large.png

This is a pretty spot on orange juice flavor.

element-all-Tng-trad_large.png

This is a tasty tangerine, clementine, and orange flavor.

I've never tasted the commercial flavor Nicoticket Betelgeuse (raspberry, mango, pineapple and strawberry), but I've made a DIY clone recipe and its pretty good.

Last edited:

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
Super good by squeezee is a raspberry/watermelon candy flavor that is pretty nice. But for some reason, probably because my first juice i tried was a fruit cereal type, cuttwood birdbrains to be specific, im still looking for a really good one. Spoon by cloudmouth is in the lead currently with me for that catagory. I guess i dont like fruit flavors by themselves but in juices like cakes or the cereal types. I found a store made juice at a b&m that was blueberry muffin. It was pretty amazing. I did a diy honeydew peach that was pretty good but its missing something i cant quite put my finger on that would take it over the moon if i could figure out what this would be.

• Optimistic
Reactions: stols001

K-9s

Apr 12, 2018
Georgia
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread