Favorite Fruit Flavor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

G and C

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 3, 2014
California
If we're talking just straight up, individual fruit flavor, then mine would be Dragonfruit. I DIY mine, the flavoring comes from TFA and it's delicious.

If we're including blends of fruits as well, then I might pick my concoction of mango, pineapple, and dragonfruit. I rarely need to take a break from either of these two flavors.

Reactions: stols001

go_player

ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2012
USA
Do you have an all day vape fruit flavor? What are the different fruit flavors in the e-juice? What is the name?

I almost exclusively DIY at this point, but back when I bought commercial juice I liked Virgin Vapor's Celestial Honeydew a lot. Pretty sure that at that time the only flavor in it was Medicine Flower's Honeydew, which is an unusual flavoring in that it's derived from actual Honeydew melons using a CO2 extraction process. I'm not in general someone who thinks that "natural" is necessarily better than "artificial," but I do think that there are advantages to CO2 extraction when looking for for a very true and balanced fruit flavor.

That said, I haven't had the VV juice in years, and I have no idea if it's still formulated as it was then. I know MF has been a bit difficult to deal with for some vape-related vendors (ecigexpress had an arrangement to sell their flavorings, but ended it for undisclosed reasons a little over a year ago.) But if it is I'd highly recommend trying it if you're looking for a nice true melon that isn't overly sweet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread