Status
Not open for further replies.

RobinBanks

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2013
Jersey Shore
I tried the can't dew me from dna. Something in their base turned me off. Oh! Orient whisper is good :) strix elixir lychee delight is similar, just more of a straight from the can lychee :)

Thank you again for the Strix Lychee rec. I just got my order tonight and the Lychee is a DEFINITE re-order. A little bit on the Lychee Candy side, but not the bad-perfume Lychee. Totally stoked with this juice. Got a few more I've yet to try as well.

Great company. I had a little snafu with their cart and they were so nice and shipped so fast. I got free shipping, a free 10ml bottle and a coupon for 25% off my next order as well.

Miarose

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
West Chester, PA
Thank you again for the Strix Lychee rec. I just got my order tonight and the Lychee is a DEFINITE re-order. A little bit on the Lychee Candy side, but not the bad-perfume Lychee. Totally stoked with this juice. Got a few more I've yet to try as well.

Great company. I had a little snafu with their cart and they were so nice and shipped so fast. I got free shipping, a free 10ml bottle and a coupon for 25% off my next order as well.

Yay! Yah I can see how its slightly candy ish. I kinda feel like that's the syrup part in the can :)

I hope you got a honey cream too. They're yummy.

pipster

ECF Veteran
I love Gravity. Also add Pure Pear from Highbrow to my list. It is the most true pear flavor that I have tasted.
I have been so impressed with the 5 from Highbrow i've tried, i'm sure I will end up trying them all. The pear is high on my list, I love pear! I have to admit, Gravity and Betelgeuse are not my favorites... only because I enjoy single fruit or up to 2 fruit juices mixed the best. The medley types where you can't pinpoint a single fruit in the mix has lost their appeal for me. Many people love those 2 though.. they are flavorful, I can see why people like them.

Miarose

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
West Chester, PA
I have been so impressed with the 5 from Highbrow i've tried, i'm sure I will end up trying them all. The pear is high on my list, I love pear! I have to admit, Gravity and Betelgeuse are not my favorites... only because I enjoy single fruit or up to 2 fruit juices mixed the best. The medley types where you can't pinpoint a single fruit in the mix has lost their appeal for me. Many people love those 2 though.. they are flavorful, I can see why people like them.

don't feel bad, i'm inclined to agree. i like betelguese, but i get a strong guava flavor from it that i tire of after a bit. gravity had a very funky taste to me, i don't know if i got a bad bottle or what, but it's prevented me from wanting to try it again.

pipster

ECF Veteran
don't feel bad, i'm inclined to agree. i like betelguese, but i get a strong guava flavor from it that i tire of after a bit. gravity had a very funky taste to me, i don't know if i got a bad bottle or what, but it's prevented me from wanting to try it again.
I liked them both at first but my tastes have changed. Not bad juice at all, I just have found I really like simple, one or two note real fruit flavors. Kent has super customer service, and I am still vaping away at his creme brulee and snickerdoodle.

Miarose

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
West Chester, PA
since i liked juice mafia's tre melone so much, on my last big order of it, i got some vanilla lemon swirl. the lemon is nice, light and fragrant, with a smooth sweet vanilla. i splurged, bought a big bottle of it, along with some mandarin cream, and apple overload. i really am enjoying their fruits!

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
After spending months (and mucho $'s) on a quest for a good fruit juice, trying many of the ones listed in this thread my all time fav fruits (fruit and only fruit, not fruit with cake or cream) are:

1)Nirvana Bodhi Peach Berry (want to try the Pomegranate one) Nirvana's liquids are just so good!

2)Mountain Oak Vapors-Shangri-la (Peach and Lychee)

3) Vapor Chef-Black Pompom-have not tried Hobbes Blood so not ruling that out

My taste has now turned to Bakery so my quest ended
If it ever comes back I will always have the Nirvana one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread