Tropical/fruity e-juice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZackM

Feb 23, 2015
New Jersey
I'm trying to find a new flavor e-juice thats a good tropical fruity mix. I'm currently vaping Clancy's Sunburst, and I love it as my ADV, but it's time to switch it up. Since its getting warmer out here in Nj, I'm getting into those tropical and fruity combos, and vaping less of the sweet custards and creamy fruit flavors. Any suggestions that you guys really like?
Thanks!

Last edited:

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
The Plume Room's Pina Colada - The Plume Room
Or
Ahlusion's Lychee Coconut Smoothie or Hawaiian Sun - Ahlusion LLC - Home

Right now Ahlusion is 30% off, you will see the discount after you add items to your cart.
The Plume Room has small sample bottles so you can try before you buy larger, and also flavors of the week that change every Monday night - 30ML bottles are $10.50 when they are the flavor of the week.

SmoKnoMoCigZ

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2013
constitution state
mad mike`s blind date. many fruits blended together and it is very flavorful. i got this in my zamplebox last month and its excellent! here is their description.

Take A Chance!

There’s so much anticipation in never knowing what your going to get! It’s a menagerie of fruits so plentiful that you can’t pin the flavor down. This vape is packed with Passion Fruit, Strawberry, Cherry, Pineapple, Orange and so many more…..

Reactions: ZackM

Cam775

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
Nevada
The Plume Room's Pina Colada - The Plume Room
Or
Ahlusion's Lychee Coconut Smoothie or Hawaiian Sun - Ahlusion LLC - Home

Right now Ahlusion is 30% off, you will see the discount after you add items to your cart.
The Plume Room has small sample bottles so you can try before you buy larger, and also flavors of the week that change every Monday night - 30ML bottles are $10.50 when they are the flavor of the week.

I'll second Ahlusion ~ there's so many fruity, summer type juices they have and it *seems* like they're adding new ones daily. There's a thread going in the lounge section about their flavors/juice. If you want any feedback on specific flavors everyone is super friendly over there.

UncleChuck

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
Portland
I've always vaped mostly fruits and have come to like the following juices quite a bit:

G2 Vapor Dr Green- Kiwi Apple Pear vape, tart and tangy, higher in VG but not super thick.

Steam Factory Screwberry- Champagne and Berries, I taste super juicy fresh strawberries on the inhale and tart champagne on the exhale, steam factory is high in VG these days but I don't know the exact ratio.

Space Jam Astro- Strawberry apple (some say pear) tastes just like the description, they use a higher PG formula than most if that's an issue for you.

Cuttowood Monster Melons- Melon, Papaya, really fresh and authentic juicy flavor, ratio seems around 50/50 not too thick or thin.

Cashmere Millionaires Tartan- Strawberry banana smoothie, I know you said you wanted to avoid creams but the smoothie aspect is more in the texture than the flavor, I just taste ripe banana with a hit of strawberry in the background, depending on what power levels it's being vaped at.

Hope this helps!

Reactions: ZackM

ZackM

Feb 23, 2015
New Jersey
I'll second Ahlusion ~ there's so many fruity, summer type juices they have and it *seems* like they're adding new ones daily. There's a thread going in the lounge section about their flavors/juice. If you want any feedback on specific flavors everyone is super friendly over there.
I just ordered 3x 30 ml bottles and 1x 10ml so 100ml total for 35$. A deal I couldn't pass up for the positive reviews they get. Right now it's 30% off with free priority shipping on orders over 50$ before the discount.

Cam775

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
Nevada
Awesome!!! I hope you love it! What did you order?

The sales are awesome and the % changes all the time, I've seen it go as high as 45% off...it's hard not to order even if I don't need anything when I see 40-45% off.

Since they re-did their website a bit ago the free shipping option is always there and don't forget when you order over like $20, I think, from the Custom juices (not the Express) you can request a free 10ml sample. I've only had them not send the sample once because they were slammed busy but 99% of the time it's there with my order.

Reactions: EleanorR

ZackM

Feb 23, 2015
New Jersey
Awesome!!! I hope you love it! What did you order?

The sales are awesome and the % changes all the time, I've seen it go as high as 45% off...it's hard not to order even if I don't need anything when I see 40-45% off.

Since they re-did their website a bit ago the free shipping option is always there and don't forget when you order over like $20, I think, from the Custom juices (not the Express) you can request a free 10ml sample. I've only had them not send the sample once because they were slammed busy but 99% of the time it's there with my order.
I ordered Hawaiian Sun, Lychee Coconut Smoothie, and Luna Fortuna with breeze menthol. For the 10 ml sample I wanted to try the Strawberry Colada because I was just curious on how strawberry + rum in a e-juice would taste haha. All 70/30 vg/pg and I requested 3mg nic. Really excited to tried these new flavors. Should I have gotten the sweetner shot added, or do you think it's fine just like that? Also how long should they be steeped for?

Cam775

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
Nevada
I ordered Hawaiian Sun, Lychee Coconut Smoothie, and Luna Fortuna with breeze menthol. For the 10 ml sample I wanted to try the Strawberry Colada because I was just curious on how strawberry + rum in a e-juice would taste haha. All 70/30 vg/pg and I requested 3mg nic. Really excited to tried these new flavors. Should I have gotten the sweetner shot added, or do you think it's fine just like that? Also how long should they be steeped for?

I've found the sweetner on some flavors completely changes the flavor and on others it enhances it. For example, someone just said today that she adds it to all the chocolate flavors and it makes them more like a dark or milk chocolate rather than like a cocoa powder chocolate. Most folks agree that trying the flavors unsweetened first is the way to go, sometimes the nuances get lost with sweetner, then you can always try a 10ml sample with to see how it changes. I know with the Cakes, some of the "cake" flavor gets lost with sweetner for me.

I order in 70/30 also and I give it a 7day week to steep, cap on. 90/10 I give closer to 10+ days, sometimes 2 weeks. Try them foob and see how you like them. I've said before when I first tried AHL juice it was great FOOB, by the time a week or so went by I was on my last lil drops and it had morphed into amazing...but I'd already gone through what I had :/ Lol

Here's the new AHL thread - everyone's super friendly and nice. Ahlusion LLC Chat Thread | E-Cigarette Forum

Last edited:

ZackM

Feb 23, 2015
New Jersey
I've found the sweetner on some flavors completely changes the flavor and on others it enhances it. For example, someone just said today that she adds it to all the chocolate flavors and it makes them more like a dark or milk chocolate rather than like a cocoa powder chocolate. Most folks agree that trying the flavors unsweetened first is the way to go, sometimes the nuances get lost with sweetner, then you can always try a 10ml sample with to see how it changes. I know with the Cakes, some of the "cake" flavor gets lost with sweetner for me.

I order in 70/30 also and I give it a 7day week to steep, cap on. 90/10 I give closer to 10+ days, sometimes 2 weeks. Try them foob and see how you like them. I've said before when I first tried AHL juice it was great FOOB, by the time a week or so went by I was on my last lil drops and it had morphed into amazing...but I'd already gone through what I had :/ Lol

Here's the new AHL thread - everyone's super friendly and nice. Ahlusion LLC Chat Thread | E-Cigarette Forum
Thanks for the advice on the e-juice! Really excited to try something new. Hopefully its something I could keep going back to because its pretty inexpensive compared to the ones I was getting before at $24 per 30ml.

Cam775

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
Nevada
I really need to stay away from here lol. Tempted to try Lemon Cream and Lime Cream from Ahlusion now.
Lol, those sales, along with new flavors get me all the time...and the monthly vape budget is blown!

I'm more of a bakery person myself so I always order Lemon Vanilla Cake. There's a couple folks who've said they like those Cream's more than the LVC so I've thought about trying them, just haven't yet.

DanJiblets

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
Shorewood, IL
Lol, those sales, along with new flavors get me all the time...and the monthly vape budget is blown!

I'm more of a bakery person myself so I always order Lemon Vanilla Cake. There's a couple folks who've said they like those Cream's more than the LVC so I've thought about trying them, just haven't yet.
I ordered both Lemon cream and Lime cream. Got 6 bottles from Coval last week. Ordering from Nicoticket in 2 weeks for their upcoming sale. Maybe I can stop finally after that lol. I have to!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread