Verified Member
Oct 14, 2014
WA
CIA Rogue ona Gus mech

image_zpsawdytccr.jpg

Brandon David

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
The only mech I've had for a few months has been my copper vanilla but after all the pics, I had to break down and order a copper smpl and ss derringer just now. I've been thinking about it for a couple weeks and it's just a damned slick looking setup. You people cost me too much money. :facepalm:

opher

Verified Member
Jan 13, 2015
TX
The Erlkonigin can be a bit tough to master wicking but once learned it pays off in spades.

I own 3 authentics, 1 clone and 1 Erlprinz. Love 'em!

Hey there! I just picked up an Erlkonigin and I'm getting muted flavor. Could you maybe give some advice/pics on the proper way to wick? I've checked out a few sources and I get the idea, "less is more", but am still not getting any better. Qorax's pictorial is helpful but I'm still not getting much flavor

suspectK

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2013
Alabummer
I'm soon to be part of the crew again..just surprised to see my IPV2 still working after a year of super ABuse..it's cool, but it hasn't given me a legit reason to go shopping.

It's good to see the standbys still going strong!:) I almost sold my two authentic mods, and also my clones..so glad I didn't. I'm looking forward to 18350s finally being suitable for people like me..dust the tobeco hammer off for a night on the town!

Reactions: Bad Ninja
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread