Buzz Pro: update from my first cigalike, felt truly groundbreaking at the time
Provari: built like a tank and kept its value well
Diablo Hybrid: used this exclusively for almost a year, my favorite Genny ever
Reos: convinced me that BF's are the way to go
Custom BF box: current game over device

Zazoie

Jan 21, 2015
Hoth
I have actually fallen in love with the KBOX 40. Love that if the mods battery goes like in an Istick my device doesn't go just swap a new battery. I love that I don't need to dial in my wattage to 15.2 or 28.7 Just select a few of the standards and go. And its extremely noob friendly so easily recommendable and at $28 great great!

But I do love my Isticks and IVP's. :)

amoret

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 2, 2013
Sharon, ND, USA
I prefer to vape at low wattage. My favorites are the Innokin ITaste VVs. The V4 is kind of pricy for what you get, but the V3s are very reasonable. They are high quality, VV/VW, light weight and easy to use. It would be nice to also have something with a longer battery life between charges, but the Innokin MVP2 has a firing button that is difficult for me to use all day. So, after trying an Eleaf Istick (20W) and not being happy with the quality and the poor power management, I'm planning on getting an MVP3.

IMG_20150105_204709_zps0gfgcp6y.jpg

Completely Average

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2014
Suburbs of Dallas
Favorite mod that I have...

A generic year old 30W box mod. Had it over a year, use it every day, the thing is a freakin' tank that works flawlessly.

Favorite mod that I don't have... YET...

Snow Wolf 200W. That's going to be my birthday present at the end of this month. Small and clean looking, super easy to use, all the power I could ever want, and temperature control.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread