Status
Not open for further replies.

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
I mix my own 99% of the time but I have tried cloudy cyrstals salts: strawberry and tobacco creme. Both pretty delicious. Also Charlie noble salts pistachio ry4 is pretty delightful. That’s all I got for good juice. Solace sweet or creamy tobacco, can’t remember exact name but it was terrible. That’s all I got to contribute, best of luck with your list.

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Hi, I would like to create a poll to find out what the most popular e liquid brands are.
if you simply state the Brand, don't need any links etc. You can also state what flavour(s) if you like.

hi and welcome,
Where are you located?

Have you tried: Alien Visions E-Juice Inc.™

Cheers
I

uthinkofsomething

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2015
Toledo, Ohio
Fuggin is terrible juice in my opinion. It all tasted like fake sugar to me. Super cheap though I agree.
But if you look for sales and discounts at online shops, you can get much better liquid for almost the same price.
Two of my favs were Vapetasia and Mountain Oak Vapors. Mountiain Oak is sold from their own store.
Ram Eliquid, but only for one flavor, their Dragon Milk. Cheap, and one of the best almond milks I ever had. But I stopped getting it because it started feeling harsh on the throat like it had too much nic (I do 3mg).

uthinkofsomething

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2015
Toledo, Ohio
Fuggin is terrible juice in my opinion. It all tasted like fake sugar to me. Super cheap though I agree.
But if you look for sales and discounts at online shops, you can get much better liquid for almost the same price.
Two of my favs were Vapetasia and Mountain Oak Vapors. Mountiain Oak is sold from their own store.
Ram Eliquid, but only for one flavor, their Dragon Milk. Cheap, and one of the best almond milks I ever had. But I stopped getting it because it started feeling harsh on the throat like it had too much nic (I do 3mg).
Now I pay about $2.50 per 100mls for mixing my own.

Porphy

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2009
Lancaster, CA
www.AVEJuice.com

DLKnives

Retired Knifemaker
ECF Veteran
  • Apr 25, 2019
    Las Vegas

I like it! Other than those I like the Naked 100 line.

Walter Ladd

Multiple ID Suspension
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 18, 2018
    • Deleted by retired1
    • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

Dudeman

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 28, 2009
    New Bedford, MA
    I've been ordering Fuggin juices from Fuggin Vapor, can't beat the prices.
    Some of the Fuggin juices are damn good. I'll suggest Broke Dick as well. They have a few flavors available at double flavor. I order them at 6mg and cut 'em 50/50 with VG. End up with 240ml's of 3mg for like $12.

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    I make homemade now.

But, if I had to fangirl any juice, it would actually have to be Freedom Smoke USA. They started out in my town, they make their own juices, and I like them because they are not overflavored, although they will add flavor if you want. They are just good, reasonably priced juices that for the most part taste like how they say they will.

I was all over Ange to make a Mango Lassi flavor, although maybe I need to check out that "custom made juice site" because for some reason, I do not trust me to adequately make a Mango Lassi flavor, and I have not come across one yet.

Anna

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread