Favourite e liquid ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel

Nov 4, 2008
Durham UK
Hi, New poster but have been watching "Big brother style". Anyway, Have been vaping for about 2 weeks and haven't smoked for about 9 days (Yay me). I have been ordering ready filled carts but am ready to move onto refilling but am feeling a little overwhelmed by the amount of flavours. I think I will be buying Totally wicked for first time but don't know what flavour is the best and having just lost my job I can't afford to be experimenting to much. Any help on your experiences would be grateful. I bought from the electronic cigarette company in UK and have been smoking their regular carts, tried the cherry but find them sickly. Any help is really appreciated.

ApOsTle51

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2008
UK

Denni

ECF Veteran
Sep 3, 2008
UK
denni-schnapp.livejournal.com
Ah, I want to try them all... Still looking for the ultimate tobacco-like kick, but French Pipe does me for now. I'm using it as a base to mixing with LorAnn candy flavours for a fruity/sweet undertone (the LorAnn and Bickford's oil-free flavours are safe for the atomiser). Then, when I find a combo I like I'll order something along those lines.

For smoking pure, Camel remains my favourite so far.

Angel

Nov 4, 2008
Durham UK
Hi, thanks for your help everyone. I have ordered a couple of flavours on your recommendations and the first one arrived this morning. Just have to try and fill my carts now. Wish me luck, hope it isn't too messy. Just one more question, does anybody else find themselves more addicted to their ecigs then they were to analogues ? 8-o I tend to find myself puffing away on it without even thinking about it, with cigarettes it was always a concerted effort as I limited myself. Oh well just one addiction for another. :p

Denni

ECF Veteran
Sep 3, 2008
UK
denni-schnapp.livejournal.com
Hi, thanks for your help everyone. I have ordered a couple of flavours on your recommendations and the first one arrived this morning. Just have to try and fill my carts now. Wish me luck, hope it isn't too messy. Just one more question, does anybody else find themselves more addicted to their ecigs then they were to analogues ? 8-o I tend to find myself puffing away on it without even thinking about it, with cigarettes it was always a concerted effort as I limited myself. Oh well just one addiction for another. :p

Yes, I find that as well. I puff away on the things without thinking about it. But I've calmed down a bit now :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread