• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Favourite US juice / US ingredient juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

lty1098

Verified Member
Nov 27, 2015
Haze Land
@cloudysheep just happened to see this. Durian milk flavour.

2209463_67117228-684a-4060-8e61-50438b7053d0_zpskppabexy.jpg

StinkStick

Account closed on request
Dec 20, 2015
My current favourites would be,
Myman, rocketman & milkman- ohw,
Yet to try cuttwood boss reserve,
Unicorn milk - so so,
sugar drizzle not bad..
vaping rabbit milkman taste like sour milk, i'll come back to it in a weeks time.
churrios smells nice, but the cinnamon is abit too spicy for my liking..
I only drip them, no tanks..
Btw those are just my opinions based on my taste buds.
Individual taste is subjective.
YMMV.

nonokumurah.k

Account closed on request
Dec 22, 2015
After much reading about US Juices, i would like to try the following:

- moshi
- five pawn flag black/gambit
- Ruthless' Ez Duz It

Anybody tried these before? Im looking for something slightly cold and non creamy.
Moshi, get echo beach or rossdale. Echo beach tastes like spearmint gum

Ez duzit excellent!, if you can find the one which is not 'on ice' all the better off not it's still excellent

5pawns, i dunno, i don't get it... Yet.... But there are alot of ppl who swear by them...

Reactions: zamster999

abscity

Dec 1, 2015
Moshi, get echo beach or rossdale. Echo beach tastes like spearmint gum

Ez duzit excellent!, if you can find the one which is not 'on ice' all the better off not it's still excellent

5pawns, i dunno, i don't get it... Yet.... But there are alot of ppl who swear by them...

what do you dislike about 5 pawns?
it's one of the really good brands in the market. the only downside i feel about their range is that the flavors are all really heavy and not suitable for an every day vape.
i only do 3 flavors from five pawns though - castle long, gambit and symmetry six.

that aside, i recently got started on Jimmy the Juiceman. it's now official my #1 fav juice. will update again when i try the other flavors like creme brulee.
my personal list of favourites:

1. Jimmy the Juiceman - Shurb (yes its shurb not shrub, damn that bothers me)
2. Kilo - Dewberry Cream (honeydew cream with an amazing fragrance but not overly creamy or heavy)
3. Five Pawns - Castle Long (coconut, bourbon, toasted almonds)

gotta highlight that i am very, very particular about my juice. i don't like throat hit that's insane but i do welcome a little bit of it. anything overly creamy and intense is also out for me. more into fruity flavors usually. i've tried many brands and flavors (well not enough but at least quite a few)

suicide bunny series (most of them)
kilo series (all)
five pawns (all)
jimmy the juiceman shurb
cuttwood series (most of them)
cosmic fog (about half)
taffyman
one hit wonder
halo purity

might have missed a few but really have to highlight jimmy the juiceman. i've only tried shurb for now and completely in love. very smooth vape, very clean juice. after an entire tank on my bellus the cotton is still just clean. i've changed it out of habit (i change with every tank) but noticed it look almost new.

these are the tasting notes for Shurb:

Jimmy the Juice Man’s Shurb flavour is a sherbet-based concoction delivering all kinds of goodness with every inhale and exhale. By vaping Shurb e-liquid, you’ll experience raspberry, lime and orange notes floating all around the sizzlingly sweet sherbet base.

abscity

Dec 1, 2015
opened up more of jimmy's flavors and decided i did not like the rest of his flavors.
currently really enjoying shurb & creme brulee.
creme brulee tastes just like how the dessert itself tastes, with a touch of banana.

he also has the max vg version which i believe is 20pg/80vg and 3mg.
perfect for people who don't like the throat hit.

really recommending this brand to the us juice users out there, esp for shurb.
the juice is very very clean, doesn't gunk up at all and the liquid is mostly almost clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread