Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
From kristin's Head's Up Thread...

Deemed New Tobacco Product Applications Lists

Deemed New tobacco Products with Timely Applications
Important Notes:

• The lists contain deemed new tobacco products that are the subject of pending applications submitted to FDA by September 9, 2020. Products with pending applications that are included on the lists also may have been the subject of a warning letter regarding alleged violations of the Act. Check the warning letters webpage to determine if a product has been the subject of a warning letter.
  • For the SE and EX REQ list, products that received a negative or positive action before February 1, 2021 are not included on the list.
  • For the PMTA list, products that received a negative or positive action before April 5, 2021 are not included on the list. Due to the large file size, the information is broken out into 16 separate files, sorted by product type and then alphabetically by company name and then product name.
  • These files will be updated regularly to reflect actions taken on the applications for the products

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
I opened the 1st csv file. There were Only 430,001 entries in it. LOL.

The last entry was for Imperial Vapors LLC. So I did a Search for Heartland Vapes and saw that they had a Boat Load of Line Items.

I Don't think there is Any Big Mystery. The September Cut-Off Date will come before about 99.99% of these PMTA Submissions are Pre-Reviewed.

So those Non-Reviewed submissions will be SOL. While the FDA spends what meager manpower it has to Evaluate BT's and maybe few BV PMTA's. And those will receive Extensions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread