FDA is throbbing mad!

Status
Not open for further replies.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Yeah I thought this was a joke, although the term "throbbing mad" being so liberally sprinkled about the article when I read it was my favorite part.

The power of placebo is strong but I really don't know what that would do to the meds if inhaled in this manner.

I wonder if any blind testing was done, I somehow doubt it highly. IDK.

Anna

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I don't want to all get into how I know this, but I do know it, one of the biggest "grey market drug imports" from like overseas is like that drug and all its variants.

I'm sorry but the LAST drug I would buy over the counter in Mexico would be like, ......???

I will say I got poison oak in Costa Rrica in the rainforest (me and my mommy went there for like a celebration after college nope I am not a pampered princess or anything and also after my master's the celebratory words were, "Great now you can get a job whilst taking my brother to Grece, LOL) and the "Pharmacia" just handed me all the steroids I wanted (I really wanted a lot of them) but they seemed to work.

But I can only imagine who is buying them and why one wouldn't go to one's doctor for a prescription? Does Medicare not cover these drugs? Are people full of secret shame?

I think given the FDA's uncovering of this website that the most likely group of candidates are College frat boys who probably use them in some ungodly fashion during pledge week and everyone gets priapism for like the whole week of -pledge, but regardless of what happens to your dick, you go to the doctor, you are OUT of the frat.

Anna

Reactions: Anise

Beamslider

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2017
San Francisco
Something to vape before instead of smoking after?

That is nothing. They know about hundreds of supplements on sale containing either those two or other prescription drugs and don't take them off the market.

Here is the FDA Database
Tainted Products Marketed as Dietary Supplements_CDER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread