FDA makes there move...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdrewry

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2011
New Jersey
From the sites that I have bought e-liquids, I've never seen any of them state that vaping is harmless. The sites that I have seen make statements like that are the sites that always look a little "fishy" to me--the sites look like they were slapped together, and they generally make statements that you don't see other vendors make.

And, yeah, I would think most of us would know that they're a lot better than analogs...

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com

emily n portland

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2013
portland, OR, USA
Speaking of which, Flavored is running a CASAA membership drive... he is providing vapers with liquid as an incentive to sign up for CASAA. If you have gently vaped pre-loved liquid, PM him, I am sure he'll give it a good home!

funny...I was just wondering if they could use open/partial bottles the other night

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Yes, all your misfit juices and toys are welcome and would be appreciated. ECF was kind enough to let me put the main thread up in the new members area, so most of the folks who join are new to vaping, so this let's them try some flavors and hardware for free.

I am not sure I have a link to that thread... but - I would sticky a new post made by you Flavored if you like?

penguiness

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2014
Nashville, TN, USA
With regard to Nicoticket specifically - in as much as we're tempted to capitalize on the resulting "panic" of the FDA release, there is absolutely NO REASON to be concerned about long term availability of Nicoticket eLiquid. We're already well on our way to positioning ourselves to thrive in the post regulatory environment.

Are you anticipating any issues on your ingredient supply line?

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Are you anticipating any issues on your ingredient supply line?

Not at all. We have great relationships with our vendors, and we're confident they will move in parallel to ensure we get the required information to jump through the flaming hoops.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread