The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

FDA regulations and the Sampler giveaway.

Discussion in 'The Vapor Station' started by eric, Dec 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. eric

eric Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

I'm considering re-opening the 5ml sampler giveaway we've run for the past few years wherein we give away two 5ml samples to new potential customers here on ECF. The issue is, in my understanding of the new FDA regulations we're no longer allowed to give away free samples. Is that promotional option just no longer within the realm of possibility? Am I forced to charge a fee for each promotional sample? Is there a minimum charge for the fee?

I've been thinking about adding the promotion directly to the website and charging something incredibly low or something. Is that something you lot would be opposed to?

Am I even allowed to give away hardware at this point as contest prizes? This is making one of my primary methods of marketing impossible.

• Like Like x 1
  2. redrebel821

redrebel821 ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 8, 2015
    Houston area
    You can create a gift card, or a code or charge a penny...lol...or just charge for shipping.

3. eric

eric Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.