Giveaway!! Win an Innokin I.O - Mighty Mini Pod Vape!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Innokin_Paul

Brand Manager
ECF Veteran
Nov 21, 2013
Shenzhen
www.innokin.com
Hi ECF! I'm very happy to be back with another great giveaway for you! We're giving away a total of 5 Innokin I.O Mini Pod Vaporizers to 5 Lucky Winners! :thumbs:

The I.O is an ultra-tiny pod system vaporizer that features ultra fast puff activation and packs a lot of flavors into a very tiny kit!

Perfect for standard nicotine and Nic-salts the I.O is a great, little, stealthy vape!

P9EmQhI.jpg

Easy to enter and great to win, join this giveaway and win yourself an I.O Mighty Mini Vape Kit! Good luck!

How to Enter:

1) Visit the ECF I.O Product Page for more information about the I.O.

2) Let us know - would you prefer vaping Standard eliquid or Nic-Salts in the I.O?

3) Please let your friends on ECF know about this I.O giveaway. Thank you! :)

If you aren’t a member yet, then please visit CASAA. They are a fantastic group of people who really fight for the future of vaping in America. Give them a look and sign up to help!

Giveaway Rules:
Innokin will be giving away a total of 5 I.O kits and extra pods to 5 random winners who post in this thread.

• You must be 18 years or older to enter.
• Global giveaway- anyone can win. (However, due to local regulations and/or logistics issues, we may not able to send you the prize. We will then discuss solution on a case by case basis.)
• Only one post per person. Multiple posts will not increase your chances of winning. Please just post once so I don't have to keep track of multiple posts when selecting the random winner. One post per person please!
• Winners will be announced here on ECF before September 10th, 2019. You have 7 days to contact me or your prize will be forfeit and given away in the next giveaway.

If you can invite a friend to join the ECF-Innokin forum and participate in the giveaway then that would be great, but it is not a requirement to enter and win. If more people join these giveaways then we can run more of them and giveaway more great prizes.

*American winners must also be willing to provide Innokin with a small fee via PayPal to receive their prize. In order to keep things legal, the FDA requires a fee for any vaping product in the USA. We've set the coupon cost at the lowest limit that our attorneys have advised is possible. Rest assured the cost is very low and you'll love this kit.

• Winners will be selected randomly from all eligible entries. This giveaway will end on September 9th, 2019 and winners will be contacted directly and announced here.

Good luck and thank you! :):):)

Innokin_Paul

Brand Manager
ECF Veteran
Nov 21, 2013
Shenzhen
www.innokin.com
3) Please let your friends on ECF know about this I.O giveaway. Thank you!

@EnzoVape @Opinionated @Izan @stols001 @Shadav
Hi SP013! Thanks very much for joining the giveaway! Very much appreciated! One thing, please just one post in future so that it's easier for me to randomly choose the lucky winners. Thank you very much and Good Luck in the giveaway! All the best! :):)

Reactions: SP013

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread