• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

February 13th @ Tully's II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vicks Vap-oh-Yeah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
West Allis, WI
www.emeraldvapers.com
We're just over a week away from the meeting - who's coming? I haven't heard very many people chime in yet......

I do plan on bringing some mixing things, and giving kinda a primer on DIY - granted, we have to deal with the flavors I got on hand (unless anyone wants to bring some LorAnns they've been dying to mix :D) - I'm just hoping my 60mg arrives before then...

I also got some sour green apple juice coming - can't wait to give that a good vape - hoping for a pungent punch in TH from this stuff :D

I also won a laser mod from the auction last night - I can't wait to show that bad boy off - so new toys, fresh mixing juices, fellowship, and BOOZE!!!!! What more could we ask for?

BTW Gina - does Tully's have WiFi?

Kilroy2.0

ECF Veteran
May 12, 2009
Madison, WI
BTW Gina - does Tully's have WiFi?

Just call Tully's and they do have WiFi and because we have the stage area they have lots of electric outlets as well.

I was going to bring a plug strip just in case.

I have also ordered a Cheese and Salami Tray for all of us to enjoy.

Can wait to see everyone!!!!

Gena

C-kool Dad '09

ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Brookfield, WI - USA
Just call Tully's and they do have WiFi and because we have the stage area they have lots of electric outlets as well.

Gena
You're gonna 'strip' just in case?:p Oh, never mind - a plug strip, I see...

Vicks Vap-oh-Yeah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
West Allis, WI
www.emeraldvapers.com
I got my 60mg unflavored today, so I can do a little tutorial on DIY. I made up a conversion chart, too, in order to cut it to predictable strengths.

Also got in the sour green apple liquid - NICE STUFF! Very pungent, with a good hit to it. If you guys haven't checked out the site yet, got it from DIY Flavor Shack by E-Cig Smoke Store

C-kool Dad '09

ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Brookfield, WI - USA
I got my 60mg unflavored today, so I can do a little tutorial on DIY. I made up a conversion chart, too, in order to cut it to predictable strengths.

Also got in the sour green apple liquid - NICE STUFF! Very pungent, with a good hit to it. If you guys haven't checked out the site yet, got it from DIY Flavor Shack by E-Cig Smoke Store
Will this be a 'powerpoint' presentation?:thumb:

C-kool Dad '09

ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Brookfield, WI - USA
I've got some banana, strawberry, my standby cola, the green apple, a little bottle of redbull (you're welcome, Harmony!!!), and various chocolates.

I've got some peach, champagne, cheesecake, brandy, chocolate and coconut flavorings to mix with.

Damn it, now I'm hungry :D
Hold that 'appetite' - you'll just have to wait (6 more days):(

MlrGrl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2009
Milwaukee, WI
Me me me!! Hubby says he'll work something out with the kids so I can come out and play! :D

I'm working on bringing my analog friend. Silly girl just commited to a Chicago stair climb (in hubby's building no less! LOL), so needless to say, she's desparate to get off the sticks and start vaping!
I'm working hard to bring her along. She's more interested in battery life vs anything else, so I'm really excited to see all the new toys that everyone has received since I was able to attend in November.

And I'll be sure to bring the name tags. Heaven knows I have enough of them LOL

MlrGrl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2009
Milwaukee, WI

Gena

first.....awww....

Second - thx for the heads up about the Wi-fi. In the event GF doesnt' come with me, she can at least sign on & check things out web-wise!

MlrGrl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2009
Milwaukee, WI
It is official -

Tully's welcomes the Wisconsin Vapers Club - Behind the Cheddar Curtain.

February 13th @ Tully's II in Monona on Broadway at 4:00 pm. We will have the Stage area to our selves. :thumbs:.

Be there or be square. :rolleyes:

Thx for the directions and we have the stage area? Schweet! Looking forward to it!

Yes; I do think this is enough posts for now.....it's late; but now that I'm back from vacation (but not rested), I wanted to double check everything to make sure I have all my ducks in a row for this weekend!

C-kool Dad '09

ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Brookfield, WI - USA
I went to Tully's tonight and checked out our area. There are plugs along one wall so I went and bought 2 extension cords and 2 power strips. This way we can bring our laptops and chargers.

I figured they would come in handy at other meet and vapes as well.

Gena
You're always thinking ahead. :)

If anyone needs/wants/whatever/ a ride to Madison-Monona from the Milwaukee area I have one seat left (I wouldn't wish the 'Back Seat' on anyone). No extra charge / I'm going anyway. Advise here or PM. I'll be leaving Brookfield about 2:45PM.:D

Vicks Vap-oh-Yeah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
West Allis, WI
www.emeraldvapers.com
I can hear the music in my head :D

24 hours to go until we take over Tully's! I'm stoked beyond belief! Can't wait.....hyperventillating........ need paper bag........ pant.pant.pant......

Ok, I'm all better now :oops: I'll be bringing things to mix (but I'm cutting the 60mg to 30 before I bring it out of the house....if we're in public, I don't want to chance such a high-strength liquid getting outta my control....) as well as all my toys :D

Vapers of Wisconsin...UNTIE!

Bah, well, "unforeseen circumstances" happened. Someone decided to come to class last week and hand out their respiratory tract infection to everyone. Although I'm mostly over it, anything more concentrated than room air tightens up my chest like I have asthma, so I wouldn't be having much fun tomorrow. Plus I'd hate myself if I got anyone else sick. So sitting this one out. Hopefully I can make it to another in the future. Have fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread