Status
Not open for further replies.

morri

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
Texas
I know the "Hat" is just waiting to pick one of "Us" ("You", "ISBN", or "Me") the next time "IMEO" offers a "GG" as the Prize . . . :D

"IMEO" did say "STRONG" & "BIGGER" . . . Just Sayin' . . .
350x700px-LL-749ec152_cheeky-smile-smiley-emoticon.gif

or me! Don't forget about me. LOL

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
Even if its like this, you see how many of you guess right? I am still wondering how the hell you do that!!!!

Well you could always make the next contest EASIER then. :lol: :laugh: :p

and

How come they are always men though? (usually). Althhough I"ve only been around for 4 contests or so.

Waiting for you to do an animated character or cartoon.......heh heh

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Thank you race:)
Even if its like this, you see how many of you guess right? I am still wondering how the hell you do that!!!!

To be honest here . . . It is either figuring out who it is on "Your" own (Like "ISBN" did - given he was the first to post the answer this contest) - Which is what I and others try to do for awhile . . . Then it becomes people just posting their guesses or just jumping on the
emot-bandwagon.gif
which I also do when I fianlly get fraustrated trying to figure out who it is and really don't know who it is at all any more . . . Just Sayin' . . . ;)

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
ok about bandwagon uncle but why people follow the right guess? Thats a mystery
To be honest here . . . It is either figuring out who it is on "Your" own (Like "ISBN" did - given he was the first to post the answer this contest) - Which is what I and others try to do for awhile . . . Then it becomes people just posting their guesses or just jumping on the
emot-bandwagon.gif
which I also do when I fianlly get fraustrated trying to figure out who it is and really don't know who it is at all any more . . . Just Sayin' . . . ;)

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
ok about bandwagon uncle but why people follow the right guess? Thats a mystery

Well for "Me" - It is because the "Photoshop" Image "You" put up looks similar to a picture that I can find using a Google Search for the person that they posted it might be . . . OR - I just go with the flow and follow everyone else lead . . . :facepalm:

YES - I Know - I KNOW - No, I wouldn't follow everyone if they were also jumping off a cliff . . . I'm not that insane - crazy YES - NOT "INSANE" . . . :lol: :lol: :lol:

AND - What the HEY - There have been times I said . . . Nope - Na Da - Not Happening . . . It is impossible that "IMEO" choose that person to photoshop - only to find out later that it was the person someone else posted . . . SO I wasn't in the lottery . . . :(

SO - There "You" go, hope that this explains it a little more . . . :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread