Feedback for Android App (Diy e-liquids)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rufusku

Jul 21, 2018
Hi everyone:

I want to share a new app to mix e-liquids that I just launched in the past weeks for Android devices. It's called easy ejuice. It started for personal use but I put so much time and effort into it that I decided to upload it to the Play store.

I really need the feedback of the vape community because I want to continue improving it, so I would love it if you could try it.

If someone wants to try it I summarize it briefly:

• Pretend to be intuitive and very flexible, easy to create and handle recipes, from the simplest to the most complex.
  • Each recipe allows up to 20 flavors, each of them of any possible Vg / Pg ratio and with any concentration of nicotine.
  • You do everything on the same screen. Set targets, flavors, see the progress, etc. I take great care in details and in the user experience.
  • Allows mixing by volume, weight and using drops.
  • Another interesting thing that allows is to create recipes in which you can include as one more ingredient other recipes that you have saved.

I leave here the link to the Play Store:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mindscencia.easyejuice
(its called "easy eJuice", but you need to find it by "easy ejuice vape" because its new and hard to find it just by name.

And link to a briefly tutorial-presentation.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IN15tzAdVJg
The video is in Youtube with the name:
Tutorial: make your e-liquids for vaping with easy eJuice. DIY. Vg Pg Nicotine Flavors
(new features have been included after that video)

It's free but it has Pro version (without advertising and enabled a section where you can add into your new mixes your saved recipes as one more ingredient)

In case you want to try it I can share codes to get the Pro version for free. They are for single use so just send me a private message to give it to you. (The codes will be active until September 10)

Thanks and grettings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread