Accepted at USPS Origin Sort Facility
April 30, 2012, 7:39 pm
WHITESTONE, NY 11357.
Shipment Accepted
April 28, 2012, 12:28 pm
WHITESTONE, NY 11357.
Electronic Shipping Info Received
April 27, 2012

Well it's in line fot delivery today. I would still like other options for delivery. I will have my new toys today. I can count on the local guys, and gals. The postman carries tennis balls and the post lady carries dog treats. I have learned an important lesson. Never order on a Friday, it spends the weekend sitting at the post. Will post opinions on gear purchased. 9 of 10.

Last edited:

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
Just an FYI. Got a PM about someone's order placed in the early morning hours of Monday the 7th. They stated that they got an email notification about their order on that day but the tracker shows it wasn't actually accepted until the 9th.

I have gotten quite a few tickets about Monday's deliveries and I want to apologize if some packages seemed delayed. When we went down for maintenance on that Friday we wound up getting a large volume of orders over the remaining part of the weekend. In instances of large order volume your package may or may not be able to be shipped the day you get the email notification.

The email notification is generated by our software. Once I print the labels the software immediately informs the customer that the package has been shipped or its on its way. I try to stipulate in that email (it is generated automatically but I can go in and add information to it, which I did) that all this email means is a label has been printed in preparation for shipping. There are days when the volume is so high that we cannot get everything processed for shipment on that day.

But this is not satisfactory for Chris and I, and we feel like we let our customer down, especially if they ordered Priority. Some of you may need something in an expedited fashion or you are just excited to try one of the new products introduced. We DO want to get things in your hands as soon as possible. We are looking at ways and a system to hopefully expedite our handling even on the busiest of days. We do appreciate everyone's patience and apologize if we have let anyone down in this regard.

Last edited:

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
By the way, this person sent a PM as they didn't want to make a fuss on the forum. This was thoughtful of them but actually its quite alright to report things here and it is appreciated if it is done without alot of emotion or noxiously. I try to audit how our shipping is going from time to time since we have had problems with the Whitestone office and when you post I take all of that in, as well as Chris. I have used this info, and Chris, to approach USPS management and let them know what you are telling us and 'can you talk with managers upstream", etc.

BonnyC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2010
Georgia
Thanks for the info, Dan. I'm like the customer you mentioned except that I ordered on Tuesday and it was also accepted at the post office on the 9th. I haven't seen any update since then, so I sent a PM to Chris to see if my tracking # has changed as he mentioned to someone else on another thread.

I appreciate how hard you all work and I just try to make sure I'm not in dire need when I do place an order.

tinajfreeman

ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2010
Jacksonville, FL
dave i need feedback on the c8, some are saying its good others say dry hits, please let me know

Hey Chris, I got 3 of the new C8's, 2 are fine (not better than the Phoenix, I just like the look and flat tip better), the 3rd has a burned taste, like it isn't wicking right. If I remove the plug entirely, it does better, but will dump after a while without the plug.

Aesthetically, I would order the C8 over ANY other clearo on the market, but performance has been really inconsistent in the 5 I have owned so far, and performance is much more reliable on the Stardust. Phoenix XL I like the best for a lot of my juices, 1 out of 6 though is a chronic dumper. Phoenix tank has a tighter draw than I like (I like the easy draw of a LR Stardust or the C8), but leak-free and very smooth vape. Not a big TH for me on this one, using on ego batts...but very smooth and nice for desert vapes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread