FEELM Technology, What it does?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feelm Tech

Unregistered Supplier
Apr 19, 2018
Shenzhen
www.feelmtech.com

FEELM is passionate about improving the vaping performance with true flavor, leak-proof and vaporizing efficiency of Heating Technology in the industry.

Complete POD Solution
FEELM Tech offers an excellent complete POD Solution to the partners. Services range from providing the Heating Coil, to helping business find the ideal e-liquid match and improving the battery efficiency to the industrial design of your POD's appearance.

TRUE FLAVOR
FEELM technology completely vaporizes every drop of E-liquid, resulting in richer vapor and smoother throat hit from the first puff to the last, brings a true flavor and clean vaping experience.

LEAK-PROOF
FEELM uses an Advance Structure and Heating Film design, which drives in a completely sealed assembly, preventing any E-liquid from dripping or leaking.

VAPORIZE INSTANTLY
FEELM’s revolutionary heating technology, driven by an extraordinary broad surface area of the Heating Film, instantly vaporizes E-liquid and produces a rich of vapor. This allows for accurate and consistent temperature control, and makes the gurgling noises and liquid spitting issues things of the past!

45628108_1880182832089123_6798553777797332992_o.jpg

Follow us on Facebook Instagram Twitter

Feelm Tech

Unregistered Supplier
Apr 19, 2018
Shenzhen
www.feelmtech.com
It Does Look interesting.

Just not sure how I happy I would be with a Non-Refillable system?
yes, before i play APV, but i realize that it can not replace my smoking habit, until i use the full closed pod system of the Feelm, I am finally lucky to get this replace vape pen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread