Status
Not open for further replies.

ltrainer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 18, 2010
upstate ny
When I use my tube mods and hand drip the bottle seems to deplete slower but putting it into a 6 ml bottle and vaping it in the reo grand I didnt know how much I actually vaped lol any one else realize this too?

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk

For sure. Its like having a pipe in your hand all day long. Puff, puff, puffff,,,,,,,

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com
The increased flavor of my juices with the RM2 is a draw to vape.

Also I think the lower ohm coils in the mechanicals and the higher voltage in the VV REO's causes more vapor and increased juice usage.

I have had to lower my nic and cut back the flavor a little. So now it is not really as costly to vape more!

With DIY juice it really does not matter to me how much juice I use.

txgtr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2013
Texas
Not only do i DIY but ive ben going back and trying some juices that i didnt like before the REO. I could not vape BOBAS in a protank tasted like chocolate or something. Its totally different in the REO...

Bobas is one of the biggest reasons I got the Reo. I've tried it in just about every device possible. Once I tried it on a dripper with a micro coil, the Reo was the next logical step. I also tried it in a Protank, and so much of the flavor was lost. It was mushy. I've killed a couple 100ml bottles since I've gotten the REO.

Just starting to DIY. Trying to concoct my perfect ADV......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread