Feghali Vapors value line? ($3 per 30ml)

Status
Not open for further replies.

laflare

Sep 12, 2015
Hi everyone. I tried Feghali Vapors premium line, which is $15/30ml with free shipping and a free surprise bottle included in each order, but has anyone tried the value line? Its $18 for 6 30ml bottles which brings the price to $3 per 30ml, by far the cheapest priced juice i've ever seen, but has anyone tried it? I really liked the Gold Label line which has some really good reviews on juicedb, which is also what lead me to trying it. Since I am so impressed with the Gold Label line, I am going to purchase the value line, but wanted to ask if anyone had any specific details about what I should get.

Link to the premium line: Gold Label E Liquids – Feghali Vapor

Link to the value line: Value E-liquids – Feghali Vapor

If anyone cares, the Gold Label Feghali's Custard, Eureka, and Forty-Niner are all out of this world.

laflare

Sep 12, 2015
I clicked through to check them out. Basic flavor bases and there is an up charge for each level of nicotine. Still cheap but certainly not exciting. 70VG is a deal breaker for me. I wonder how much actual flavoring is used in these. I'm guessing not much.

I just saw that, if you add nicotine it goes up to $3.50 a bottle. Any how, why do you say little flavoring is used in the liquids?

misterholidayhouse

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 13, 2013
Central Oregon
Because of the price. The trend in eliquid lately is lower nic, lower flavoring, and higher VG for all the cloud chucking new vapers who blow through gallons of juice. It used to be about flavor, throat hit, and complexity. Juice makers could charge more because a 30ml bottle would last two weeks. Now they are just going for volume with minimal ingredients to keep with the trends and vaping demographics. Times are changing...

Reactions: stevegmu

Jeffro2700

Oct 16, 2013
Toledo, OH
Looks like the individual price on those is $6.49 each, so they may just be a temporary sale. Amazing price either way.

Vaping Watch has a similar value line. I actually just placed my first order to try some of their flavors (I've been craving a donut vape). They give a great explanation on how they were able to offer the lower price compared to their premium lines.

Tmaxx's No Frills Ml's

Sent from my Lenovo TAB S8-50F using Tapatalk

dionysuskiss

Cloud Dancer
ECF Veteran
Nov 28, 2014
Dallas,Texas
Iooks like the individual price on those is $6.49 each, so they may just be a temporary sale. Amazing price either way.

Vaping Watch has a similar value line. I actually just placed my first order to try some of their flavors (I've been craving a donut vape). They give a great explanation on how they were able to offer the lower price compared to their premium lines.

Tmaxx's No Frills Ml's

Did you order any of the donut flavors? I'm really interested in the Stawberry one. I just haven't seen much feed back on them.

Jeffro2700

Oct 16, 2013
Toledo, OH
Yes. I've been craving a donut vape and I've never tried one. So, I ordered the strawberry, blueberry and lemon. I ordered yesterday and they were shipped today so I haven't tried them yet. I ran across a couple posts today on the "other" forum and read good things about the strawberry.

*edit - they have free shipping when you spend over $25. So they're pretty cheap to try.

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
The trend in eliquid lately is lower nic

This alone saves eliquid makers a TON of $$.

given the already high markup on ejuice, I am actually thinking of not even buying from vendors who cut their higher nic offering off their menu altogether...

...why? because that means they are not serving former smokers who may reallly need higher nic to get off cigs.......and it also shows a certain "cheapo" mindset.

If everyone stopped selling 18mg and 24mg, where would that leave many vapers? I know it leaves vendors with a bigger bank account....

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
has anyone tried the value line? Its $18 for 6 30ml bottles which brings the price to $3 per 30ml

laflare, these look like single flavor ejuices.

This is so easy to DIY .... buy some nic pg/vg solution, add a few drops of "bubblegum" to make the bubblegum one, and its gonna cost way less than $3 per 30ml.

The reason some people don't DIY is because they are vaping stuff that is complex, and they aren't sure they can match it. but a simple, one-flavor vape? anybody can mix that.

Don't forget you are still paying postage.....so it actually comes out to more than $3 per 30ml.

Just a suggestion that people who want really cheap, simple, one flavor ejuices, because they want to save money, would be equally served by just DIYing it. :)

BigGOOSE

Verified Member
Jul 6, 2015
I'm hesitant to buy anything from a company that deliberately sells an inferior juice, despite the fact that they've shown that are capable of making a superior version of that juice.
Not everyone can afford the luxury of sipping grandmaster through their 91% on the p3. Some just want off cigs some for health reasons some purely for $. There's a reason doral cigs were half the price of Marlboros.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GrandSam

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2013
Oceanside, CA, USA
Not everyone can afford the luxury of sipping grandmaster through their 91% on the p3. Some just want off cigs some for health reasons some purely for $. There's a reason doral cigs were half the price of Marlboros.

I think you misinterpreted my post. Noteworthy is the fact that I have never spent more than $13 on a 30ml bottle; nor would I ever support a company that rips people off - in my honest opinion (5P comes to mind).

I purchase one of 2 things in the juice category. Pre-made juice that sells for $20-/120ml or $8-/30ml. Or, DIY supplies, so that I can make my own juices at a more than reasonable price.

My statement above is directed towards companies that sell BOTH expensive and inexpensive juices, and have deliberately dedicated a line to what they consider their budget line, and in many cases, inferior product. There are plenty of companies that will guarantee quality, all for the same price (Vape Wild and Mech Sauce, just to name two).

BigGOOSE

Verified Member
Jul 6, 2015
I think you misinterpreted my post. Noteworthy is the fact that I have never spent more than $13 on a 30ml bottle; nor would I ever support a company that rips people off - in my honest opinion (5P comes to mind).

I purchase one of 2 things in the juice category. Pre-made juice that sells for $20-/120ml or $8-/30ml. Or, DIY supplies, so that I can make my own juices at a more than reasonable price.

My statement above is directed towards companies that sell BOTH expensive and inexpensive juices, and have deliberately dedicated a line to what they consider there budget, and in many cases, inferior product. There are plenty of companies that will guarantee quality, all for the same price (Vape Wild and Mech Sauce, just to name two).

What you said was u won't buy from a company that sells a budget line and a premium blend. Which is most companies. And I'm telling you why some people do. Sit down have a nice day.

GrandSam

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2013
Oceanside, CA, USA
What you said was u won't buy from a company that sells a budget line and a premium blend. Which is most companies. And I'm telling you why some people do. Sit down have a nice day.

So "most" companies sell both a budget and premier version of THEIR juice? I haven't seen too many of those. I think I'll stand, thank you very much.

Note: I am NOT referring to companies that sell different brands, some of which are considered "premium" and some of which are considered "budget."

Just a tip, don't try to offer what you've perceived as a definitive interpretation of what someone else stated. Unless you're that person, you can't possibly know, with absolute certainty, what they meant.

BigGOOSE

Verified Member
Jul 6, 2015
So "most" companies sell both a budget and premier version of THEIR juice? I haven't seen too many of those. I think I'll stand, thank you very much.

Southpaw(formally evolution), vista vapors, mt baker, mad vapes, central vapers, virgin vapor, just to name a few. Now where did that chair go you chucked across the room?

Note: I am NOT referring to companies that sell different brands, some of which are considered "premium" and some of which are considered "budget."

Well...if you made a premium line don't Ya think you'd call it something else? So this goes without saying of course they make it a new brand....

Calm down. All I was saying is why some people would buy budget juice and your making it a bit more complex than it really needs to be.

Last edited:

GrandSam

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2013
Oceanside, CA, USA
Southpaw(formally evolution), vista vapors, mt baker, mad vapes, central vapers, virgin vapor, just to name a few.

Well...if you made a premium line don't Ya think you'd call it something else? So this goes without saying of course they make it a new brand....

Calm down. All I was saying is why some people would buy budget juice and your making it a bit more complex than it really needs to be.

There are plenty more who sell all of their juices at a single price. At least, in my experience - that may be because I avoid the previously mentioned companies.

I don't think I have ever found a company that rebranded a juice simply because it was premium. What I was referring to earlier was the company itself. If I recall correctly, all of the juice makers you posted, still market it as THEIR juices (e.g. Vista Vapors sells "Vista Select" - its premium line, under the name "Vista Vapor" just like it does it's budget line).

In any case, the branding/name is of no importance to the point that I was making. I myself, refuse to purchase from vendors like the ones you posted about. There are plenty of vendors who price their juices at half of what these "premium" vendors price theirs, and miraculously, the latter's juices taste just as good.

Again, I have never purchased a "premium" juice, seeing as how in my experience, the only thing that is "premium" about them is the pricetag. So, I certainly do understand why people choose to purchase them, but again, that is not the point I was discussing in my initial post.

laflare

Sep 12, 2015
Update: On Saturday I purchased both the Gold Label premium line [Eureka, Feghali's Custard, 24 Karat] AND the 6 pack of 30mls for $3 [Key lime, Cali Peach, Royal Raspberry, Mint Mist, Orange Cream, Bubblegum]. The Gold Label line is all really, really good. You can taste the numerous flavorings which make it enjoyable. The $3 bottles of juice are also really good, they just are more simple. A simple lime flavored vape, or a juicy natural peach flavored juice, etc. This has been a very good experience and none of the juices needed steeping, however I will steep them and see if they change. They give free shipping and I got a free 15ml sampler in my order.

Highly recommend to anyone who wants to pay $3 for 30mls.

Reactions: man00ver

ThePulver

ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2015
San Diego
Did you order any of the donut flavors? I'm really interested in the Stawberry one. I just haven't seen much feed back on them.

I've got the strawberry donut from them during the RFBS blowout sale. I'm still letting it steep but I'll try to remember to throw a review in here (and in the donut flavor thread) on what i think of it. So far on the smell I mostly just get candied strawberry notes hoping the bakery side comes through more with a longer steep.

Reactions: dionysuskiss

dionysuskiss

Cloud Dancer
ECF Veteran
Nov 28, 2014
Dallas,Texas
I've got the strawberry donut from them during the RFBS blowout sale. I'm still letting it steep but I'll try to remember to throw a review in here (and in the donut flavor thread) on what i think of it. So far on the smell I mostly just get candied strawberry notes hoping the bakery side comes through more with a longer steep.
That's what I'm looking for! The strawberry donuts we used to have in our bakery (I work in one), reminded me of Frankenberry cereal. That doesn't sound good, but it is. A sweet strawberry with doughy goodness.

Reactions: ThePulver
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread