Howdy everyone. I am new here. What are you vaping on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

laflare

Sep 12, 2015
Whats up yall. I'm new here, have to post a few times to get privileges to the website. I've been vaping for a year and clean of ciggies every since. I am currently dripping Feghali Vapors Gold Label line, Eureka and Forty-Niner to be exact. Anyone tried the line? So far i'm very satisfied! Plenty of flavor here. How about you? What are you vaping on?

edit: why can't i post on other sub forums? I have made 5 comments so far.

Last edited:
Welcome aboard! I'm new to this forum too and have been vaping for about a week. I'm scavenging sites all over the Internet to see what is good: popular, cheap, and expensive and then ordering them online.

What I've bought at B&M and ordered online so far:

From B&M I bought: 1 - 3mg nic, 3 - 6mg nic, 1 - 12mg nic, all Pink Lemonade
Online I ordered two 125mL Dripper series flasks - Pink Lemonade 3mg Nic direct from Element e-liquid

The Insignia Series Sample Pack all at 6mg

One - Cafe Au Lait, 6mg nic, VG/PG 70VG - 30PG, Sweeten No
One - Canyon Sun, 6mg nic, VG/PG 70VG - 30PG, Sweeten No, Mint -or- Menthol No Mint or Menthol
One - Ahlusion Chai Latte, 6mg nic, VG/PG 70VG - 30PG, Sweeten Yes

I'll probably order more today or even go to a new B&M.

laflare

Sep 12, 2015
Welcome aboard! I'm new to this forum too and have been vaping for about a week. I'm scavenging sites all over the Internet to see what is good: popular, cheap, and expensive and then ordering them online.

What I've bought at B&M and ordered online so far:

From B&M I bought: 1 - 3mg nic, 3 - 6mg nic, 1 - 12mg nic, all Pink Lemonade
Online I ordered two 125mL Dripper series flasks - Pink Lemonade 3mg Nic direct from Element e-liquid

The Insignia Series Sample Pack all at 6mg

One - Cafe Au Lait, 6mg nic, VG/PG 70VG - 30PG, Sweeten No
One - Canyon Sun, 6mg nic, VG/PG 70VG - 30PG, Sweeten No, Mint -or- Menthol No Mint or Menthol
One - Ahlusion Chai Latte, 6mg nic, VG/PG 70VG - 30PG, Sweeten Yes

I'll probably order more today or even go to a new B&M.

Cool post, those Five Pawn juices are too expensive for me. Try Feghali Vapor Gold LAbel as your next purchase, 15 bucks a 30ml with free shipping and a free surprise bottle in each order. I bought em direct from feghalivapor.com .. Super impressed. Im gunna check out Ahlusion tonight

edit: you mentioned you are looking for the cheapest juice.. Feghali Vapor also offers value juices for $3 per 30ml. Some are pretty damn good. Good luck man!

Cool post, those Five Pawn juices are too expensive for me. Try Feghali Vapor Gold LAbel as your next purchase, 15 bucks a 30ml with free shipping and a free surprise bottle in each order. I bought em direct from feghalivapor.com .. Super impressed. Im gunna check out Ahlusion tonight

edit: you mentioned you are looking for the cheapest juice.. Feghali Vapor also offers value juices for $3 per 30ml. Some are pretty damn good. Good luck man!

Thanks for the reply!

The Five Pawns are expensive! I thought that I would give the sample pack a shot and see what I think.

I'll take a look at the site you recommended!

Nathan Fillhart

Sep 13, 2015
Whats up yall. I'm new here, have to post a few times to get privileges to the website. I've been vaping for a year and clean of ciggies every since. I am currently dripping Feghali Vapors Gold Label line, Eureka and Forty-Niner to be exact. Anyone tried the line? So far i'm very satisfied! Plenty of flavor here. How about you? What are you vaping on?
smok m80 plus with an atlantis v2 and high voltage vapers
edit: why can't i post on other sub forums? I have made 5 comments so far.

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
Hidee-ho @laflare !

I do a lot of DIY and stopped buying juice last year. Hitting all kinds of homemade yums on iSticks and iPV Minis with Kanger Subtanks, Protanks and Nautiluses. Have a couple Velocity RDAs I just got last week, and I'm pretty stoked with how amazing those little beasties are.

Welcome to the forums. I'm guessing you've finally made it to other areas of the forums. Five posts and :25 past the hour unlocks you :)

Completely Average

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2014
Suburbs of Dallas
Hidee-ho @laflare !

I do a lot of DIY and stopped buying juice last year.

Same here. If you want to vape cheap then you need to get into DIY.

You think $15 for 30ml is cheap? My DIY cost me about $4 for 250ml, and I can make any flavor I want any time I want it.

As for what I'm vaping on, usually my SnowWolf 200W with either a modified Nautilus with TC coils, a Freemax Starre with TC coils, or a Squape R with a nickel build, depending on my mood.

Reactions: DingerCPA
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread