Finally found a new flavor :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

XXZOMBIEPEPPERXX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2012
New Mexico
Ive tried so many flavors for mixing from TPA, flavor west, flavor art and on....My two favorite flavors were blueberry extra and pina colada from the Flavor apprentice vaped these two for many years. But now the Vapes gods have finally blessed me with a new flavor that I actually like, Blue Raspberry Slush from the One Stop DIY shop...:rickroll:thanks again one stop!!!!

Last edited:

Liskrig

ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2015
MA, USA
Ive tried so many flavors for mixing from TPA, flavor west, flavor art and on....My two favorite flavors were blueberry extra and pina colada from the Flavor apprentice vaped these two for many years. But now the Vapes gods have finally blessed me with a new flavor that I actually like, Blue Raspberry Slush from the One Stop DIY shop...:rickroll:thanks again one stop!!!!

I have heard nothing but positive reviews of this flavor. I took a gamble and ordered a 4oz bottle on just the reviews alone! My first ever DIY order is getting here today, and I think that is going to be the first thing I make :D Thanks for another great review!!!

XXZOMBIEPEPPERXX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2012
New Mexico
That's awesome Liskrig im glad to hear more and more people are getting into DIY my advice is stock up on NIC, soon it might be hard to get ahold of, 3 liters of 100mg will last about 11 years vaping at 15mg per bottle its worth it!! MFS is having a sale right now for 40$ a liter...if you need pointers don't hesitate to ask...Happy Vapen....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread