Finally going to participate :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

geofxc

ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2012
Michigan
Hello all!

I've use ECF as my main source of e-cig knowledge for quite some time. I finally realized that I should also be contributing to the advancement of others as they venture into the world of vaping. Now, a brief history of the e-cigs I've used.

Back in 2010 when I first decided to quit smoking and start vaping I started out with a disposable I got at the local gas station. I was convinced it would work for me, so I ordered the KR808d-1 kit from litecigs. That worked for me for a while, especially with the pcc, but eventually I got an eGo-t for the battery life and less frequent fillings. Then, sadly, I regressed back to analogues. Another year of that and I decided to get back with the electronics. Got myself a basic Joye 510 kit (Having sold my other kit to a friend), but again, wanted better battery life.

My current setup is an eGo 1100 mah usb battery and the phoenix RBA. That works out very well for me. I find the the bast vape is around 1.8 ohms with a cotton wick. I just recently got into diy e-liquid, which has been a challenge.

So uh, yeah!

adeline

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 15, 2010
Cary, NC
Hey geofxc! Welcome!

Looks like you got your hardware figured out. That's the first hurdle once you get into vaping.

Then there's juice, which comes soon after. But it looks like you're doing well there too!

Once you get 5 posts (and then wait ~an hour for the servers to reset), head on over to the DIY section. We're a fun bunch!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread