Finally Got the REFILL right!

Status
Not open for further replies.

phishtraveler

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2010
...in middle america
I have been a HUGE proponent of buying PRE-filled cartos...all because I could never get the refills right. I think I was overfilling them every time...always trying to squeeze 20-25 drops in each carto like a lot of people on this forum.

Thanks to SallyEM, I found a place to buy the 18 gauge syringes. I was filling some today for Super Bowl weekend. I filled 4 with wOw waffle juice 24 mg and 2 more with Premium Cowboy 24 mg.

The syringe method is a super simple way to fill. You can load up the syringe straight from the bottle and pull in about 3 ML to fill 3 cartos. All leftover juice goes straight back into the bottle!

First off, I left the plug in and cap on the battery end and removed the white rubber tip with the hole in the center. Then I just placed the tip of the needle as far down as I could along the side of the filling material (between the wall of the carto and the fill) and then pressed down the plunger. It fills slowly but as soon as I saw juice at the top of the fill, I stopped and slid the plunger up just a HAIR to pull back the excess juice. I replaced the white rubber top and shook the living daylights out of it, then removed the white rubber tip again and wiped off the excess juice. I vaped a RE-filled waffle cart for the next 2.5 hours untill my battery ran out. I swear it was nearly identical to a PRE-filled.

I am psyched! i can already see this can save me a bundle :vapor:

Does anyone else refill this way? I wish I would have figured this out a while ago!

ThankU4Vaping

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2010
NJ
I am psyched! i can already see this can save me a bundle :vapor:

Does anyone else refill this way? I wish I would have figured this out a while ago!

Funny you should mention it. I started doing this a few days ago and I'm getting the hang of it. It beats the condom method for neatness. No more sticky fingers. :laugh: Don't dunk, just shoot. OK, I'll stop now. :blush:

MrHyde

ECF Veteran
Dec 9, 2009
Clovis, NM (USA)
Awesome Phish! Me, personally, I under fill my cartoz a little bit, so I don't accidently overfill them. I do tend to just top off my carts alot though lol. If you do overfill them a bit, you can always blow some of the juice out into a napkin, wipe them down and they're ready to go! I probably only put about 20 drops in mine, give 'em a spin, wipe any juice off, and vape away :)

phishtraveler

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2010
...in middle america
Hyde: I really think this is the best tip for getting the refill right. when you lift the plunger on the syringe just a hair, it backs off the excess juice and makes all the difference. Then you don't have to wipe it...you can put it right back in the bottle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Me, personally, I under fill my cartoz a little bit, so I don't accidently overfill them"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread