Not open for further replies.

kbf101998

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2013
Brentwood, Tn, USA
...gotten everything organized!

For 3 months as I have been getting more 'stuff'--it has been all over the place. Some on my desk--some in a drawer, some in a cabinet, a cary case, on the counter in the kitchen, on a counter in my closet etc. It was driving me crazy so something had to be done! :ohmy:

I will say bringing home a carton of analogs and sticking them in the pantry was much easier! :blink:

I finally cleaned out a drawer in the kitchen and dedicated the whole drawer to the vaping equipment and liquid. I was even able to get nice little plastic boxes that fit in the back for the drip tips and parts. The batteries and chargers are even organized.

Ahhhhh- I feel so much better, and now I can actually find what I am looking for...:vapor:

photo-10 copy 2.jpg photo-9 copy 3.jpg photo-10 copy 4.jpg

Don't know why the pics are sideways--but you can get the idea--

Would love to see how some of you organize--I am sure there might be a better way...

QTPie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2013
McKinney, TX

For 3 months as I have been getting more 'stuff'--it has been all over the place. Some on my desk--some in a drawer, some in a cabinet, a cary case, on the counter in the kitchen, on a counter in my closet etc. It was driving me crazy so something had to be done! :ohmy:

I will say bringing home a carton of analogs and sticking them in the pantry was much easier! :blink:

I finally cleaned out a drawer in the kitchen and dedicated the whole drawer to the vaping equipment and liquid. I was even able to get nice little plastic boxes that fit in the back for the drip tips and parts. The batteries and chargers are even organized.

Ahhhhh- I feel so much better, and now I can actually find what I am looking for...:vapor:

View attachment 254078 View attachment 254079 View attachment 254080

Would love to see how some of you organize--I am sure there might be a better way...

My stuff is still everywhere but your stuff looks great!!!

kbf101998

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2013
Brentwood, Tn, USA
That's exactly what I was thinking. :)

LOL--I think that is a result of the 'eternal search' for the right one--

Also I discovered that I am too impatient to wait for juice to 'steep' so I ordered a good supply and am letting it all steep. Then I should be good to go for a very long time!

And some can be attributed to just plain--not knowing what I was doing in the beginning! :blink:

ta2dave76

ECF Veteran
Sep 15, 2013
Las Vegas
Nice job! Everything fits perfect. Even looks like you have room to grow. Want to come do mine? Like you it's in several places. Problem is I don't have an extra drawer, I just have to much junk and it always seems such a daunting task to muck out. Amazing the stuff that can accumulate.

I am the same way. My wife was on me about all the rc far parts all over the house, so I cleaned out part of the garage, and got a workbench with drawers. Five months later that is a trainwreck as well. I can only imagine the next few months of vaping!

OP I applaud your orginizational skills!

kbf101998

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2013
Brentwood, Tn, USA
I need to do that ! well done.
I agree the ol carton was a snap, but the butts ash and smell were a never ending battle
You've given me some good pointers in only one drawer full, I cant wait to see what others submit, so that I can get my vaping act together.

I am hoping that others will post their way of organizing too--always looking for great ideas!

kbf101998

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2013
Brentwood, Tn, USA
I like the idea of clearing out a drawer - nice job. I have my stuff fairly organized, but it looks cluttery - there's just too many little things. Plus now I've got a box of cotton, tools, wire, wick, spare parts, etc, all piling up in a basket nearby. Come to think of it, I may need several drawers...

vapingcollectionSep2013_zps7fc896b0.jpg

You have some very pretty things there!!

And I agree--it was all the little stuff --that made me crazy!! I am hoping that one drawer will do...
but if I keep coming to ECF...maybe not!

Vwls

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2013
AZ
I am hoping that one drawer will do... but if I keep coming to ECF...maybe not!

Exactly. A new journey is about to begin for me as I'm going to start building my own coils and wicking RDAs and RBAs. At first I thought it would be too "fiddly" for me, but I guess things change as you progress, and now I really want to. The problem is of course, it's doubling the "stuff."

This thread actually gave me a good idea - buy a small chest of drawers and trick out the interior of each with organizers. Pretty stuff on top of course.

But where to put it?

RuhneC30D2

Verified Member
Sep 18, 2013
Norway

View attachment 254078 View attachment 254079 View attachment 254080

Looks amazing :vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread