Finally ordered some Copper Creek!

Status
Not open for further replies.

vjc0628

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Maryville TN
Well, I posted about it in another thread, but my Copper Creek arrived today and I couldn't be any happier with the House Blend! I think I may have found an ADV with this one! The Raspberry Danish and Cake both smell really good, but I think I'll most likely be stuck on the House Blend until it's gone. Yum!

I felt the same way
I am mostly a tobacco but love a bakery dessert to change it up

my 2 favs in that category is CC house blend and mom & pop 5 layer

but house blend right out of the mail

in fact its best right away

vjc0628

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Maryville TN
I finally got around to ordering some of their house blend. I'm anxious to try it. I've learned not to get my hopes up too high on anything that seems wildly popular because it generally sets me up for a big dose of disappointment. :laugh:

If you expect a well made chocolate chip cookie dough with touch of vanilla
got the 40/60
and can deal with liquid that a little tough on coil's

there is nothing you can be disappointed about even right out of the mail
the taste is spot on for that profile
taste real no fakeness about it

for me it works great juices like that help me with my diet
I don't need real sweets when the liquid taste real

this gets the job done 100%

linkywins

Verified Member
Jun 8, 2013
Tampa, FL
Copper creek is one of those vendors i stumbled upon early in my vaping life. I've since ordered just about every flavor they offer (except for anything that claims to have a anise taste.. yuk)

Their flavors are all very good but I find myself re-ordering the apple cider, house blend, and chocolate chip cookie... the girlfriend ALWAYS has a tank of their banana with her.

The fruit flavors are spot on and never have that fake candy taste that i can't stand. my only complaint would be that the darker juices wreck havoc on any delivery system I use... oh well. the cost of good flavor I guess.

Customer service is top notch and having tried all of their juices i'm not so bummed out about the samples being out of stock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread