List of e-liquid vendors that you WANT to try!

Status
Not open for further replies.

supermarket

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Near Atlanta, Georgia, US of A
So for this thread.....list some e-liquid vendors that you haven't tried yet....but that you've been wanting to try :). I'm sure everyone has at least a FEW e-liquid vendors that they've been wanting to try, but haven't gotten around to it yet, for whatever reason.

Here's mine:

Ahlusion
Alice In Vapeland
Backwoods Brew
Copper Creek
Halo
Highbrow
High Desert Vapes
Kick Bass
madvapes
Mrs. T's
Vapor4Life
Vermillion

Cr0tchF4i

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
San Diego, CA
I just ordered 80ml through High Desert Vapes- they had a 50% off sale for Labor day- Waiting on those.

I ordered a dessert sampler from Halo- although i'm not a huge fan of the flavors- the juice is amazing. TONS of flavor and incredibly consistent. The best I've had yet. Plus you get a nice tin jar for storage.

supermarket

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Thanks for these!

Out of those mentioned, I've been itching to try Ahlusion, Backwoods Brew, and Halo.

If you had to pick your top 3 from your list, which would you choose?

Hmmm, out of those, the top 3 I want to try:

Ahlusion - Because I like dessert/fruity vapes....and I've heard SUCH GOOD THINGS ABOUT THEM. I've heard so much praise for them....almost like they set the standard, or they are in a category all by themselves.

Vapor4Life - Because they were my first and only e-cig vendor back in 2010. I started using e-cigs in 2010, and then quit that same year....didn't use them again until April of this year. Back in 2010, all I had tried was the pre-filled cartos from V4L. Considering that, I would LOVE to try them again, if just to compare from back then, or maybe to see if I can find any I still remember.

There is one particular vape I LOVED from V4L, but I can't for the life of me remember what it was. I actually think they redid their e-liquids, so I might never know.

And lastly:

Halo - Their Tribeca is supposed to be like an RY4, which I LOVE (RY4 is Ruyan#4, a combination of tobacco, caramel, vanilla, and nut flavor).

Those would have to be my top 3 I want to try.

supermarket

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
I just ordered 80ml through High Desert Vapes- they had a 50% off sale for Labor day- Waiting on those.

I ordered a dessert sampler from Halo- although i'm not a huge fan of the flavors- the juice is amazing. TONS of flavor and incredibly consistent. The best I've had yet. Plus you get a nice tin jar for storage.

Nice! Glad to hear, I think Halo might be my next order!

I too took advantage of labor day. I ordered 6 samples from Fuzion :D :D : D I think it was 20% off, which is awesome! Save 1 buck for every 5 bucks u spend. I can't WAIT till they get here.

Fuzion was at the top of the list of e-liquid vendors I wanted to try.....but I didn't mention them because I placed an order :)

vjc0628

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Maryville TN
I am currently sampling dif Ahlusion juice
so far only tried 2 both very good have like 9 steeping

I had wanted to try want to vape ry4. Almost ordered before ahlusion but when I went to pay seen almost $6 for shipping
it turned me off but I still like the description Ive seen on the big ry4 roundup and think ill try it soon

I also wanted to try indigo vapor vapetrik and nicoticket

bryaninaustin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2012
Austin, TX
I hope you like the HDV! I haven't gotten a bad juice from them yet. My next shipment is due to arrive Friday. Happy vaping!

jrenae4

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2013
ES, MD
Velvet Cloud Vapor and The Vapor Chef are on my list. I would enjoy hearing the community's flavor recommendations from them.

For those of you new to Ahlusion, Alice in Vapeland, and Five Pawns, I predict you will like them all. :)

Here's what I ordered from Vapor Chef. Super excited to get this in :)

1x Southern Hospitality - 6 ml / 12 mg / Max VG for $3.99 each
1x Unicorn Poop - 6 ml / 12 mg / Max VG for $3.99 each
1x Pina Guavada - 6 ml / 12 mg / Max VG for $3.99 each
1x Chamberry - 6 ml / 12 mg / Max VG for $3.99 each
1x Honey Pearry - 6 ml / 12 mg / 50% PG 50% VG for $3.99 each

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
I have a pretty big list of vendors to try next. Some I'm looking forward to are:

EpipeMods-sample pack of all tobaccos
VelvetCloudVapor-tobaccos, chocolates, and desserts
Nicoticket-H1N1 and CLS
Indigo-tobacco sampler
DarthVapers-many tobaccos

Sent from my LGL55C using Tapatalk 2

Forgot about Indigo. Need to try their OORAH at some point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread