Finally Quit the Morning Analog!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackiej5407

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2011
Houston, TX
So after 40+ yrs of smoking ... and into the 4th month of vaping, yesterday was the very first time an analog did NOT hit my lips for the first/only smoke of the day. I had no trouble going from 30 cigs down to 10/day when I first began vaping ... and then down to 5 ... then to 3-5 ... but I fought hard (why?) to hang on to the 1/day/first thing in the morning. I knew the day would eventually come when I would let it go, but I guess it kind of surprised me when it happened yesterday ... and now I'm into my second day of being smoke free! How cool!

I've been looking forward to having the right to put the banner in my signature that says, "Been smoke free for "x" days" ... and NOW I CAN! I'm one happy vaper, and owe it all to this forum and the wonderful people here. So thank you, everyone!:laugh:

Noodoggy

ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2011
Orlando, FL
Congrats! that first vape in the morning is the hardest one to get satisfaction from that's for sure...but it does get easier. nowadays i sometimes vape first thing, other mornings i do a whole bunch of stuff b4 vaping. its usually dependent on how much sleep i got and how tired i am lol keep at it! you have been smoking twice as long as i have, and it was hard enough for me, so i am sure it was doubly hard for you! so great job1 a habit of many years takes a while to unlearn the habit =)

bully mom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2011
Kentucky
:toast: I'm so happy for you I feel like :rickroll: I know how huge this accomplishment this is for you!! Let me take this opportunity to personally thank you for all your support over the last few weeks. You have been a life saver to me and without your help and guidance I would not be able to fly my own little banner. Thanks for reaching out and helping not just me but others as well.

You are what makes this forum a special place. I know you don't like bananas, but I absolutely love this little dancing banana so I have asked him to do a special dance in your honor!!:banana: Rock On!!

♥ bully mom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread