Finally SMOKE FREE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaisyMahem

May 5, 2013
Naperville, IL
Hi Everyone!

First and foremost I want to say THANK YOU to all members for the wealth of information I have gathered since I started lurking here 2 weeks ago.

A little about me. I'm 45 and have been a smoker since I was 12! ... 33 years, it's almost hard to admit.

I managed to quit a handful of times over the years but never for longer than a 2 year stretch. I decided to give it another go just over a month ago and cut way back with the help of disposables. (the Tsunami e-hookahs are amazing). The day that I spent (literally) hours driving from gas station to gas station trying to find a disposable other than Blu (tastes like wet dog), I decided to buy my first kit. Smokeless Image Volt. ...

I. Am. In. Love. I had no idea the option available to me. The flavors! I CAN SMOKE dessert!!!!

I quit stinkies officially on April 8th @ 10:00pm. A gift for my 9 year old son's birthday. I will NEVER go back, this time it's for keeps!!!

Newbie here....I'm 3, been a full time smoker since 14. Doctor says if I don't quit smoking I'll be dead by time I'm 40.....that's a hardcore reality to face up to. Thankfully I have discovered vaping, yet in Canada it is illegal to sell nicotine e-juice. I would be beyond appreciative to anyone who knows a supplier in Canada that I can order from. A HUGE thanks in advance to anyone who can point me in the right direction!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread