Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY

RedForeman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2010
Georgia
Does the ruling come with reasons, and is it appeal-able?
I have no idea. I heard it on a brief update about the great vaping caper, but did not research it further than the news link I posted to confirm what I heard. I would guess since that's the NYS supreme court, that would be the end of the line. It's clearly a state issue, so unless I'm mistaken, I don't think the US Supreme Court would even hear the case.

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
I have no idea. I heard it on a brief update about the great vaping caper, but did not research it further than the news link I posted to confirm what I heard. I would guess since that's the NYS supreme court, that would be the end of the line. It's clearly a state issue, so unless I'm mistaken, I don't think the US Supreme Court would even hear the case.

State Supreme Court is the first level in NY. There is a court of appeals so it's possible it will be pursued. Comes down to how much money you have to throw at it.

WorksForMe

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2012
N.N., Virginia
upload_2019-9-28_20-38-41.png

sofarsogood

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2014
The Allies didn't win every battle in WWII but eventually won the war. I'm pleasantly suprised to see vapers are upset enough that may be there can be some meaningful political action. As far as I'm concerned vaping saved my life. I'm pushing back against enemies of my health and may be there are a few 10's of millions more vapers who feel like me and ready to do something about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread