Finally

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wate2028

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2011
sc
I think I've found a new flavor to add to my top 5, I bought some Mint Chocolate Chip at least a month ago and tried it the day it arrived. It was bad that first day, like super extra chocolate covered chocolate, tried it 2 weeks later still not good. I had tried to trade it a few times but never seen anything that interested me so I was going to just put it up on the PIF but I figured I would try it one last time. The chocolate seems to have mellowed out and now the mint is coming through really good, reminds me of Junior Mints.

scubasteve25

ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2010
texas
I think I've found a new flavor to add to my top 5, I bought some Mint Chocolate Chip at least a month ago and tried it the day it arrived. It was bad that first day, like super extra chocolate covered chocolate, tried it 2 weeks later still not good. I had tried to trade it a few times but never seen anything that interested me so I was going to just put it up on the PIF but I figured I would try it one last time. The chocolate seems to have mellowed out and now the mint is coming through really good, reminds me of Junior Mints.

i love the stuff, reminds me of andes mints.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread