Finally!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyia

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2010
Independence, Missouri
Me too! I've been out of Boba's and Gorilla juice for months! Can't wait to get it. I picked up some Hype too to see what it is all about.

I'll need to pick up some Gorilla on my next go around! I sure hope I like Boba's LOL. By chance, what does it taste like to you?

double_aa_ron

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2012
Austin, Texas
I'll need to pick up some Gorilla on my next go around! I sure hope I like Boba's LOL. By chance, what does it taste like to you?

I am one of those people that can't describe it. All I know is that I like it, but don't think it's delicious either. To me it's just such neutral flavor that it's easy to vape it all day.

double_aa_ron

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2012
Austin, Texas
Interesting :eek: It isn't an anise based juice is it though?

No it tobacco. It doesn't taste like a cig though. A lot of people say that taste vanilla, gram cracker, and raises bran, but I don't get any of that.

I also LOVE the performance of the juice. Huge vapor that you can actually feel in your mouth when you inhale and exhale and a great throat hit.

Cyia

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2010
Independence, Missouri
No it tobacco. It doesn't taste like a cig though. A lot of people say that taste vanilla, gram cracker, and raises bran, but I don't get any of that.

I also LOVE the performance of the juice. Huge vapor that you can actually feel in your mouth when you inhale and exhale and a great throat hit.

That sounds heavenly! I know its like 100%VG which is excellent for me. And I love all those flavors so I'm crossing fingers I like it. I went nuts and got the 30mls so Crossing fingers I like it! XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread