AVE - order placed as soon as they opened......muhahhahahahaa

Status
Not open for further replies.

damthisisfun

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2012
Katy, TX
Actually, if you ordered right as they opened, you wouldn't have gotten the discount :/

I didn't get the discount and called them about the discrepancy. My call essentially got them to fix their website and refund 8 other customers.

You are correct - at first it was not giving me the discount. I tired calling em - rolled over to voice mail - probably u talking to em (lol). I waited for couple minutes - logged in again and got the discount............thanks for asking em to fix it........so have u tried any of the flavors I ordered?

Gato del Jugo

ProVarinati
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2013
US o' A
Got mine today! :mail: :banana:

Anybody else?

Being as impatient as I am with new juices/flavors I've never tried before, of course I always have to sample a little straight from the mail (once it hits room temperature) before setting aside to steep.

Anyway, I've tried 9 AVE juices since my 1st order. Of those, I've either re-ordered in the past, or would re-order in the future, 7 of them (at the time of this post). 78% success rate ain't too shabby in my book!

The 2 that haven't made the cut..? Irish Cream & English Toffee -- both of which I got today in smaller bottles

Anybody know the steep time for these two?

They're not disgusting or unvapable or anything, just that I hope they get better with age.. Perhaps they're just not for me, who knows.

If I remember, I'll do a follow-up after some steeping.

damthisisfun: If you read this, let us know how the Dreamberries & Strawberry Cooler are, thanks! :vapor:

Gato del Jugo

ProVarinati
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2013
US o' A
I enjoy several of the AVE juices, but English Toffee was the only one I poured down the sink after about 5 minutes of vaping. I had let it steep about 5 weeks before trying it.

LOL!

Thanks for the feedback. I've done that a few times before with some (non-AVE) juices, stuff that I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy. I think we've all been there.

The Irish Cream does have some promise, I believe.

Not so sure I can say the same with the Toffee. This does not taste like an AVE juice at all... :(

Gato del Jugo

ProVarinati
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2013
US o' A
Gato - just read this - steeping Dream/Straw/Cappuccino - caps off for 2 days.....should be ready to vape tmrw - will post what i think...

Why torture yourself like that? :D

Maybe it was just me / my batches, but most of my AVE so far doesn't need much steeping, if any (save for BB & GJ, which really only need a good 3 days to a week, cap on).

The English Toffee, at least to my tastebuds, is just awful. Like, dump-worthy awful. I don't believe further steeping will help it at all. :(

I really don't understand how they can put out some great juices.. yet also do this one.

As for the Irish Cream, maybe I'm not such a fan of the real thing as I thought I was? I can tolerate it in small doses, anyway.

I think there might be some amaretto in the Toffee? All I know is I'll be staying away from the anything with liqueur flavorings, which has officially made my "Do Not Vape" list.

That said.. I'm going to be ordering some other AVE samples soon (fruits & fruit desserts). I believe I'll have much better luck with those, given my taste preferences & past *good* experiences with AVE juices.

Gato del Jugo

ProVarinati
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2013
US o' A
Surprised this company still have alot of hype. Congrats though.

No likey?

Could you recommend something you like better? I'm always eager to try others.

From what little info I can gather, I guesstimate that AVE does maybe $5 million in annual sales these days.

I would assume a good chunk of that is from BB & GJ.

They also have about 5K Facebook likes, which ain't shabby.

Gato del Jugo

ProVarinati
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2013
US o' A
Gato - caught a cold dude -cant even smell them juices - forget trying to taste em. Vaping BB right now and I hardly taste it - Bobas Bounty - can u believe that??? This is the most flavorful VG juice I have ever had.....so gonna have to delay tasting n posting my opinion on them new flavs.......

Since you can't taste much due to the cold, now might be a good time to use up any of your lousy juice.. :D

I ordered a bunch more AVE yesterday... Re-orders for larger bottles, including Cappuccino.. and some sample sizes, including Dreamberries

AVE is definitely tasty & flavorful (well, most of them, heh)...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread