The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Finaly get my DSE901 - happy!

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by GrozaB, Mar 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. GrozaB

GrozaB Full Member

Mar 24, 2009
    Glenview, IL
    Today i received my firs e-cig.
    I take only 3 day from China to Chicago!!! I ordered it for ruyandirect mar. 25, it was send same day and today i get it in my hands :)
    I ordered:
    DSE901 Start Kit(2 batteries, atomizer, charger, manual and 5 ctr.) - $29.00
    50 cartridges(Marlboro Low) - $21.00
    2 spare atomizers - $12.00
    25-30ml E-juice Ruyan#4 Low - $8.00
    Black Leatherette case - $3.00
    EMS Shipping - $20.00(Worth every penny!!!)

Every seems to work just fine.
    I'm more than happy :)

P.S. USPS tracking showing my package still in customs :):):)

2. Stike

Stike Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 6, 2009
    B.MASS
    How is the Ruyan#4,I'm thinking on getting some

3. Tobay

Tobay Full Member

Mar 7, 2009
    Congrats on your first step to cleaner smoke. Which 901 did you get? the black or white one?. And can you time to see how long does the battery cut off is?, thanks.

4. GrozaB

GrozaB Full Member

Mar 24, 2009
    Glenview, IL
    Didn't try it yet, but smell is very nice...

5. GrozaB

GrozaB Full Member

Mar 24, 2009
    Glenview, IL
    I get the white one, black one will be next :) As i can see most first-time buyers prefer something that look as close as possible to analog :)
    One battery is charging, and i think they come precharged - another producing FAR MORE vapor, than i was hopping for :)

6. defel143

defel143 Full Member

Mar 10, 2009
    Grats on your 901.

I just got mine today too. Got mine from vapesmart.com. Tim did a rush order for me last night. Ordered about 7pm last night and picked up today at 3pm. I've been smoke free for 5hrs now. I had a 84mm before, which cut the amount down, but didnt have the hit, taste or vapor that satified me.

My shut-off is around 5-7 sec depending on how you count. But with the vapor and hit I'm getting, I rarely go that long unless the cart is getting low.

7. GrozaB

GrozaB Full Member

Mar 24, 2009
    Glenview, IL
    Finally, battery is charged. Cut-off is about 7-8 sec.

8. Tobay

Tobay Full Member

Mar 7, 2009
    Nice, Afaik, their white 901 is the original DSE901 design. It has a larger airhole on the atomizer, which is easier to drag on. And the wick bridge on the atomizer is longer than the RN4075 version too, so it reach further into the cartridge and produce more vapor. I prefer the original DSE901 atomizer over the NR4075 atomizer for those unique features. I have both. I have their black RN on order, will let you guys know if it's a actual RN or the black version of the DSE series when it gets here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.