Finding the right juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manos K

Jan 6, 2021
Athens, Greece
Hello, as I have already written on another post, I am new to this forum and I have just built my first rebuildable atomizer (Hellvape MD MTL)

Now it's time for the search to continue and I am on a quest for a new, sexy, pleasing and exciting juice.

Until now I am making my own juices but I am bored with the result, probably vape tongue has taken its toll.

So here are the factors to be considered:
  • I was a tobacco roll smoker. If tobacco for rolling cigs was not existing, I would never smoke. I hate cigarettes. I like the Old Holdborn, for example.
  • My favorite juices are the ones who remind me of Old Holdborn and have a slight taste/smell of caramel.
  • I make my juices in 100ml batches, using 50/50 nicotine boosters and I go for a 50/50-PG/VG end result.
Any advise would be greatly appreciated.

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Hola and welcome!
I love this tobacco flavour. TOBACCO NO 19 1ML
The sample sizes of the CdD range make about 100ml or so mixed. (The sample is over 1ml ). An amazingly low 1.5%-1.7%. Very economical.
Read some of the reviews of the flavors and pick a few samples to save on shipping.

My wife and I vape TPA double RY4 (avail from above vendor) as our ADV for the past 4-5 years. I mix at 10% flavour for her MTL pods and 5% flavour for my RMTL squonker.

Best of luck in your search.
I

• Informative
Reactions: Manos K
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread