Finding the right setup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all,

So I'm new to all this vaping and what not (1 month). right off the bat i bought a Kanger Protank 2 with an iTaste vv3 battery. Im the kind of person who just loves all this tech. So on top of the fact that im quitting cigarettes, the fact that i can make this a hobby might help me quit I'd say. So im just inquiring about some cool batteries i maybe able to get, BUT I HAVE NO IDEA WHICH ONE TO GET! so if someone can please give me some advice on which nice battery to get, that would be great!

Keep in mind that I did look vamo and evic however they come with actual batteries?!? lol sorry i dont get how that works.. my itaste, i just usb charge and its ready to go. IM LOST

I want something with variable voltage. quite heavy duty looking because I love that stuff lol. shoot me some things to look at please and explaining how i use them. Thanks in advance everyone.

BernieVideo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2013
NoHo El Lay CA
Some things we need to know before we suggest the same 10 mods that get suggested to everyone who posts this kind of post.

Oh, heck, nevermind.

Just get a Provari Mini and save yourself a lot of time and money. If you stick with this long enough, you will get there eventually.

ProVari Mini Variable Voltage Ecig: Best Variable Voltage E Cig Available!

Congrats on quitting the stinkies!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread