Firefly

Status
Not open for further replies.

El-ahrairah

ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2010
Chesterfield, MI
It was originally on Fox and they botched the episode order, causing a bit of confusion in the story. When I heard that Syfy was going to rebroadcast Firefly I got a little excited, too. I was hoping that they would restart the series, but after the events of Serenity I don't think it would be possible; at least it wouldn't be the same. I suppose they could wedge it in the timeline between Firefly and Serenity. I wouldn't mind a series based during the war, though.

However, if you're really jonesing for more from the Firefly universe, there's always Browncoats: Redemption. It's a fan-made movie, though, so it has the pitfalls that most fan movies usually have.

Honigschmidt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2011
Sacramento Ca
I loved Firefly also.

Whedon did some graphic novels to help curb that craving for those who needed more closure, but nothing was like the actual show.

The more time that past the less hope I had of this ever coming back. When the actors moved on to shows like Castle and Chuck, ect... I lost all hope for more seasons.

From what I read the people at Fox at that time made some really bad decisions with a lot of shows. I guess all they wanted was reality television >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread