The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Fireluke OG and Fireluke Pro... compatible with 6 ml bubble glass from Mesh Pro?

Discussion in 'RTA' started by Chris863, Jan 19, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Chris863

Chris863 Super Member ECF Veteran

Feb 3, 2015
    Florida
    I have been doing some research on the Freemax Fireluke (original version and pro version)

The OG fireluke comes with a velocity style RBA deck as well as the ability to use those highly regarded triple mesh pro coils. I was wondering since the original fireluke and fireluke pro is compatible with the mesh pro tanks coils would they also be compatible with the 6 ml bubble glass that comes with the mesh pro?

I was thinking of actually buying one original fireluke and one fireluke pro. With the fireluke I get the RBA deck that is very important and then I can use that RBA deck from the OG fireluke on the fireluke pro which is an improved version with an 810 drip tip etc.

Hopefully, I can buy two 6 ml bubbleglasses to use with one fireluke and one fireluke pro. Then I feel like I’d have the best possible setup from freemax’s three tanks. My plan was to have one tank running the triple mesh coil heads and then in the second tank do my own builds.

Thanks

2. Tonee N

Tonee N Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 24, 2017
    Nevada
    Since the OG Fireluke, Fireluke Pro, and Mesh Pro can all use the RBA section and 9 coils the 6ml bubble glass works on all 3 also.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    [​IMG]

• Informative Informative x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.