Fireluke OG and Fireluke Pro... compatible with 6 ml bubble glass from Mesh Pro?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris863

ECF Veteran
Feb 3, 2015
Florida
I have been doing some research on the Freemax Fireluke (original version and pro version)

The OG fireluke comes with a velocity style RBA deck as well as the ability to use those highly regarded triple mesh pro coils. I was wondering since the original fireluke and fireluke pro is compatible with the mesh pro tanks coils would they also be compatible with the 6 ml bubble glass that comes with the mesh pro?

I was thinking of actually buying one original fireluke and one fireluke pro. With the fireluke I get the RBA deck that is very important and then I can use that RBA deck from the OG fireluke on the fireluke pro which is an improved version with an 810 drip tip etc.

Hopefully, I can buy two 6 ml bubbleglasses to use with one fireluke and one fireluke pro. Then I feel like I’d have the best possible setup from freemax’s three tanks. My plan was to have one tank running the triple mesh coil heads and then in the second tank do my own builds.

Thanks

Tonee N

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2017
Nevada
Since the OG Fireluke, Fireluke Pro, and Mesh Pro can all use the RBA section and 9 coils the 6ml bubble glass works on all 3 also.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
fc1b5fb55727bf36067b0ab3c1afdbc9.jpg

• Informative
Reactions: Chris863
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread