First Bottle of Halo: Steep Time Needed on This?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cramptholomew

ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Maryland
insanity-30ml.jpg

This. (10 char)

Bigflyrodder

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2014
Boston, MA
Indeed, I know that was true for me. I remember looking at the menu of juices my local B&M had when I bought my first kit and I clearly explaining to them I wanted something that tasted like what I was smoking and not bubblegum, cotton candy, apply pie a la mode, or anything like that.

Have since moved onto the vast wide world of amazing flavors (though still not bubble gum or cotton candy...lol) but still go to my "smoke" flavors first thing in the morning or after a meal. Still works for me. I talked to the shop owner again about that a week or two ago and he said he always starts new vapors with something as close to the cigs they were smoking plus maybe one other. Finds he sees the highest success rates with people getting off the cigs this way, I know it worked for me.

KY_Rob

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2013
Kentucky
Indeed, I know that was true for me. I remember looking at the menu of juices my local B&M had when I bought my first kit and I clearly explaining to them I wanted something that tasted like what I was smoking and not bubblegum, cotton candy, apply pie a la mode, or anything like that.

Have since moved onto the vast wide world of amazing flavors (though still not bubble gum or cotton candy...lol) but still go to my "smoke" flavors first thing in the morning or after a meal. Still works for me. I talked to the shop owner again about that a week or two ago and he said he always starts new vapors with something as close to the cigs they were smoking plus maybe one other. Finds he sees the highest success rates with people getting off the cigs this way, I know it worked for me.

That's exactly how I got going. Started off with tobacco type flavors, and progressed into different things. Now, I don't want anything to do with 'bacco tastes. :D

cbrite

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2014
Pittsburgh, PA, USA
Tribeca is excellent and so are some of their other tobacco type flavors. I also liked Sahara and Prime, but those are the ones I have set back because I tried Halo Shamrock and Kringle's Curse and they started me looking for other yummy flavors. So now I have a boatload of vanillas and chocolates mixed with things like bananas as well as peach and on and on. It is a wonderland out there. :vapor:

Griff.J

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2013
ON Canada
My first all day vape was RY4, now I can't stand it. I vape a 'Creme de Menthe' flavour all day. To be honest most juices I've tried I find disgusting. Maybe I'm asking too much for something to taste like what it's name is when I buy it, and artificially created flavour is just never going to taste like the real thing.

RogerWilco357

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2013
USA
Started off the analogs by using the Johnsons Creek line of tobacco . For menthol the Tundra worked for me and the wife from cowboy cigs to their Domestic e-juice worked for her..Funny thing is now A year later she has come down from the 24mg 18mg to 12 and 6mg . Using the Zeus line and Mister E's Ry4..hope you find one that will satisfy , you cannot go wrong with JC's for starters ..

BearArcher1980

Verified Member
Feb 2, 2014
United States
Wow, wish I had found this right off the bat when I started vaping. Closest thing I've tasted to a cig yet, if I were blindfolded I'd swear this was a cowboy killer.

If you want a really good tasting tobacco flavor then check out premiumejuice.com and they have a flavor I swear tastes just like a Marlboro red!!!! I found this place while down in Louisville and I will no longer buy from anyone else. All his flavors are mixed in house 100% american made and by far the best juice I have found yet.
If you mix the tobacco premium liquid with a bit of the peach flavor it is truly amazing.
He will make any flavors you want as well and everything off his shelf is ready to vap.
I was using Halo for over a month and liked the Tribecca and Voodoo flavors the most.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread