Status
Not open for further replies.

OCD

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2012
California, Kern
www.ibtanked.com
Hey Shark, glad you like it. I think that flyer is worth its weight in gold for those who actually read it ;) Really all you need is a little guidance on getting to a good start with a cartomizer tank then it is easy to tune it to your own style.

Tortured, compared to what tank? Pretty sure we are about rock bottom for what we ship. Sure you can buy a tank that is described the same for a lot less as in made in China but as far as any kind of Premium quality, US manufacture and support I think we are about the least expensive tank on the market. We have been doing this for two years now, the whole reason why we even exist is because I would not pay what the then tank manufactures were extracting for a cartomizer setup. IIRC it was about $80 for a couple of metal caps and a glass tube with further customizing running that up considerably.

Our penchant for the bottom of the bottom line has not eased since we started. Even lower prices would be wonderful but that would take considerable increases in volume in order to both achieve that and retain top quality.

oplholik

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Bernardino area, So. Cal.
Yeah, that does make a difference. :) A lot of folks tend to include Clearos in with "tanks". Makes it kinda confusing.
For the price, and the quality you get, you can't beat IBT tanks. I get by just fine with plastic tanks with my juices, but yet I have been switching all my tanks out to the IBT's.

sharkster

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
Ohio USA
10378915_669559459788415_4614021218826863065_n.jpg Here she is....

OCD

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2012
California, Kern
www.ibtanked.com
Tortured, no offense taken for sure, just felt the need to distinguish what we are discussing as these forums are browsed by the public and reading you can get the same for less is the kind of thing that can pull folks away.

Shark, that really looks nice. Most folks dont realize and I have even seen some mention of the swirl tanks looking shoddy but these are all done by hand one at a time by The Mrs. Every one is unique, these are not machine perfect in any way neither is our Prism tanks as again they are all done one at a time by hand. We do have a stringent QC in that if we dont like it we will do it over. At the customers end if they dont like it same holds, we just ask everyone to understand you are not buying something made a million times off an assembly line here. Each tank is its own little work of art produced by one of the members of our family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread