First Coil

Status
Not open for further replies.

HarleyNana

Verified Member
Jul 24, 2013
Eldorado, TX, USA
Well, I built my very first coil this morning. No perfect, not really pretty, but it works! I dug out my old multimeter (the new ohms meter still isn't here) and it registered 1.8. Allowing for the .3 the meter was registering, it comes in at 1.5. I used a bit of cotton from a QTip, fired that baby up and we gotz vape. :vapor::vapor:

I have some nice Gravity from Nicoticket. I thought it was very good using my spinner and mini davide but WOW the flavors are really coming through now.

Ricky Reo had hardly left my hand today. I think I'm on nic overload.
Naw~ time for another vape!

HarleyNana

Verified Member
Jul 24, 2013
Eldorado, TX, USA
Ricky REO. crap now I have to come up with a name for mine.

Of course you do! Let's have a contest to see who can name your Reo.

I forgot to add I got one of the new RM2s with that tiny hole. I used 30 guage wire and loosened the screw almost all the way out and the wire slipped right through. I know some have had trouble with getting the wire through. I don't know if it was dumb luck or if having a screw loose :blink: helped but it worked for me.

NumberOneBatfan

ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2013
Silverton, OR
Of course you do! Let's have a contest to see who can name your Reo.

I forgot to add I got one of the new RM2s with that tiny hole. I used 30 guage wire and loosened the screw almost all the way out and the wire slipped right through. I know some have had trouble with getting the wire through. I don't know if it was dumb luck or if having a screw loose :blink: helped but it worked for me.
I got 2 strands of 30 through the small rm2 hole on a dual i built last night, that was tough. Uneventful too, notice no real benefit.

Gigdujour

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2013
Michigan
Ricky REO. crap now I have to come up with a name for mine.

yny7esev.jpg

I named this one Ralph ;)

Master of Bassets...and not much else.

HarleyNana

Verified Member
Jul 24, 2013
Eldorado, TX, USA
That's good work Harleynana. Coils don't have to be beautiful to provide a great vape :)

But if you ever do want to build a museum piece, they vape outstanding :) and there's plenty of us freaks like that to help ya out too :)

Thanks! I have watched your youtube videos and they have been so very helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread