First day on the forums!

Status
Not open for further replies.

coldandbitter

Oct 31, 2014
Alabama
Hi, I am coldandbitter, a musician, daddy, and homebrewer. I started smoking cigars when I was about 14 and I will say the apple flavors in ejuice destroy those stale dry flavored cigars! I have a strong affinity for bitter flavors but really like fruity and sweet as well. I started out when a friend gave me an Ego pass through clone and two aluminum carto blanks with a 30ml bottle of his home-made peach. I have since gone up to a Kanger Evod2, then a mini-dripper (little two post deal) that I drilled and began building, and finally graduated to a Panzer Blackhawk (and an Omega rda).

I am currently loving my black Plume Veil on my Panzer filled with a VTC4 and dual 26g parallels at .026 ohms.

I am a tech guy at heart, loving building coils for everyone and fixing broken gear.
The big project right now is an 86 Z31 Turbo, but with toddlers, I'm kinda busy!

Looking forward to getting to know everyone!

coldandbitter

Oct 31, 2014
Alabama
A homebrewer? I imagine that you will enjoy DIY juice making.

Very much so. I am low/no nic right now, with my major fixation being on the hand to mouth and having something to hold on to. I love playing with flavors and keep my nic juices for poker night or brew days. Heck I have a honey porter I am making for my dad's Christmas present!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread